UKC

Found: Quickdraw found in Observatory Gully

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Milesy 06 Mar 2011
When I mean found - I mean hit me across the head as it tore fown from above somewhere. If anyone lost a good quickdraw and wants it back describe away.
 IainMunro 06 Mar 2011
In reply to Milesy:

Was this Saturday morning? Did it come flying from the direction of Zero Gully? My partner dropped a 60cm extendable draw, it was his so he'll be able to give you a better description of it, as it slid past it looked like it was grey/white with wire gates on it...?

Iain
OP Milesy 06 Mar 2011
In reply to IainMunro:

It was about mid day. Think it was higher than zero gully though. It is an extendable draw but does not look like that.
 Sash.C 07 Mar 2011
In reply to Milesy: Hi mate. I dropped one of my partners draws from Hadrians Wall. Think it was a red wild country wire gate. Went to take one off my harness and two came off Instead of one! Could that be it?
OP Milesy 07 Mar 2011
Hi. I dug it out my rucksack and had a better look.

It is a screamer?
 Sash.C 07 Mar 2011
In reply to Milesy: Ah, not ours then. Cheers anyway
OP Milesy 07 Mar 2011
In reply to Sash.C:

It did have a red Wild Country krab at one side though.
 IainMunro 07 Mar 2011
In reply to Milesy:

> It was about mid day.

Nope, not us then. You could probably put together a pretty good rack if you wondered up Observatory Gully in late summer collecting dropped kit...

Iain
 Dan Arkle 08 Mar 2011
I dropped loads of stuff on Sun if anybody else found gear!
http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?n=449749
 Ryan Wilson 08 Mar 2011
In reply to Milesy: yellow screamer by any chance ? dropped from Hadrians wall mid afternoon on saturday .
 Niall 08 Mar 2011
In reply to Milesy:

Milesy, I'd be delighted to represent you on behalf of Ambulance, Chaser & Getcompo Ltd. No win, no fee :-D
 Mr. Lee 08 Mar 2011
In reply to Milesy:

Beat me too it Ryan! Yellow Ice Screamer to be precise. I think it will have had a crab at one end only.
OP Milesy 08 Mar 2011
Sorry guys it was a blue DMM one. Owner has claimed it.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...