UKC

walsh trainers?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
nedmoran 20 Mar 2011
Does or has anyone owned a pair and could you advise me on there fit? Thinking of buying some off the net and was wondering if they were a small, large, wide etc.
 jfw 21 Mar 2011
In reply to nedmoran:

they are generally narrow - but the ultra model is wider

the blue ones will stretch a bit when wet - so you may have to re-tighten them when they are wet - fab grip! wear in a bit like climbing shoes.

really you need to try some - and then you won't know til you've run off road in them.
 ablackett 21 Mar 2011
In reply to nedmoran: I will sell you a pair of Walsh PB's size 9.5 if you like. Inov8 size 9.5 fit me perfect but the Walsh 9.5 are too small by half a size, my toes are cramped. Worn them for about 20-25 miles all in and given up with them.
 pamph 24 Mar 2011
In reply to jfw: I fully agree with 'try before you buy' with Walsh's. I had a pair that I used on my first LAMM (although I thought I had broken them in) and they completely trashed my feet on the first day (lots of contouring). For my next LAMM I used Adidas Swoops, and had no problems (apart from being very slow!). I've got narrow feet, and found the Walsh's too wide for the contouring.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...