UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: The Five Ten SuperMocc

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 30 Mar 2011
The Five Ten SuperMocc, 3 kbHave you ever climbed in a slipper? You should. Introducing the the SuperMocc from Five Ten.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=3546
 StuLade 30 Mar 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: "Guaranteed to improve footwork in cracks", what do people make of this? I'm guessing the split rand allows the shoe to deform more in a crack so there's greater rubber contact on the sides or is it just a gimmick?
 Reach>Talent 30 Mar 2011
In reply to StuLade:
Or the gap in the rand means that hammering your foot in and wiggling it will wreck the shoe, so you have to develop good technique.
 TobyA 30 Mar 2011
In reply to StuLade: thin cracks maybe. 5.10 Moccasins have long been a favourite of lots of top american crack climbers because I think they are so narrow you can slip your toes into thinner cracks with them than with anything else. But for the type of cracks I do, something comfy with some midsole to stop your foot getting too squashed is the way to go!
 mloskot 31 Mar 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: Is it available on the market? What is the RPP?

I have an impression the heel has quite aggressive angle like in Anasazi Laceu-up (in both, the pink version and the white V2). Am I right?
 CragX Shop 31 Mar 2011
In reply to mloskot: I was told on Monday that they should be here in around three weeks. RRP is £85 iirc
 mloskot 31 Mar 2011
In reply to CragX Shop: Thanks!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...