UKC

Feedback on Bananas Fingers (online shop)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 richardr 18 Apr 2011
Hi,

I've just seen some good offers on Banana Fingers. Have people had generally good experiences of dealing with them?

Thanks in advance

Rich
 Paul Kinnaird 18 Apr 2011
In reply to richardr: I've never had a problem and use them quite often for various orders. I usually buy a few bits at once for the free postage and usually find its dispatched on the next full working day.
 iforwms 18 Apr 2011
In reply to richardr: Yeah great service, very fast delivery.
OP richardr 18 Apr 2011
In reply to iforwms: Thanks all, and to those that replied to the other post
Removed User 18 Apr 2011
In reply to richardr: They were very good
 Margaret 18 Apr 2011
In reply to richardr: I bought some rock shoes from then and it all went smoothly.
In reply to richardr: A very good shop. I've never mail ordered from them, always ordered bit & then arranged a time to meet them at the shop.
 DH 18 Apr 2011
In reply to richardr: Great service & really friendly to deal with - Use their mail order service quite often & never had a problem.
 John Mcshea 18 Apr 2011
In reply to richardr:

Hello mr Ray,
Getting some gear ordered for North wales? Good idea. I've had lots of bits from Bannana fingers in the past and they have always been excellent. I've also returned some stuff (didn't fit) and it was easy and without expense, because of their good service I will always use them as the first option.
You know you can trust my judgment........!

Jb.
 Matt Taylor 18 Apr 2011
In reply to richardr: I've used them twice and been spot on each time - fast delivery too. Easy to talk to on the 'phone as well.
 becdent 18 Apr 2011
In reply to richardr: I recently bought my moon saturn boulder pad from them and was very impressed how quick I had it delivered considering I live in scotland. So yep good experience.
 richardh 18 Apr 2011
In reply to richardr:

fine, cheap and punctual for the one purchase I've done from them, I check them when I need something new and would use them again.
 tim_leach 18 Apr 2011
In reply to richardr:

Just another positive experience here, used em twice, were fast and efficient and with good prices to boot. Two thumbs up.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...