UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: Marmot Driclime Ether Jacket

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 20 Apr 2011
Ether Driclime thumb, 3 kbMarmot's classic Driclime jacket just got a major upgrade...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=3436
 David Hooper 20 Apr 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: This looks brilliant adding a hood - my old driclime is prob the single most versatile bit of kit I own.
 Andy_B39 20 Apr 2011
In reply to UKC Gear: How on earth is the men's version more than twice the weight of the women's? Or is this just a typo?
 tony 25 Apr 2011
In reply to Andy_B39:
> (In reply to UKC Gear) How on earth is the men's version more than twice the weight of the women's? Or is this just a typo?

I wondered that as well. According to the Marmot website, the men's version is 250g and the women's version is 213g, so it would seem it's a typo.
 Taba 25 Apr 2011
In reply to UKC Gear:

I loved my old driclime original but didn't wear it as much as i might because it lacked a hood and a drawcord hem. I will definitely pick up one of these.
 TobyA 25 Apr 2011
In reply to tony: Had a quick google to see how much they would be - have long been a fan of the driclime but wanted a) a hood and b) a draw cord at the hem as this model seem to have - but why are British shops so bloody boring in the colour choices? Many of them are just doing black, some black or blue. The cheery colour are available but from few places.

I've noticed this before - what is it about shops only buying black?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...