UKC

This is how climbing/walking photos should look

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Russell Lovett 20 Apr 2011
Just been looking at the photo gallerys and if you want to know how a good ukc photo should look then take a look at ice nine,s photos they are absalutly stunning just a personal opinion but I would be happy to have taken any of them. Bet he has one or more top 10 photo,s this week.
 stevev 20 Apr 2011
In reply to Russell Lovett: a lik would help, i couldn't find him
In reply to Russell Lovett: Yep, some seriously good photographs in that gallery
In reply to stevev: Just put ice nine in the search for photos by box on the photos page or there are load on the latest photos page then just click on one of the photos then on ice nine,s gallery. Sorry don't know how to set up a link not very computer literate.
 aln 20 Apr 2011
In reply to Russell Lovett: That's my quota of 5 votes just went up. Some beautiful photos there.
 The Pylon King 20 Apr 2011
In reply to Russell Lovett:
> Just been looking at the photo gallerys and if you want to know how a good ukc photo should look then take a look at ice nine,s photos

thanks for authoritative advice, i better delete all mine now
In reply to Pylon King: Don,t do that a few of your,s are ok to but I,v already deleted all mine will have to up my game if I want to compeat with you guy,s.
 petestack 20 Apr 2011
> how a good ukc photo

So what's a good 'ukc' photo, then?

> should look

Should?

> just a personal opinion

Yes, just a personal opinion. Some cracking images in that gallery for sure, but afraid 'This is how climbing/walking photos should look' comes across with a curious whiff of edict!
In reply to petestack: Dont even know what edict means but I do kown a good set of photos when I see them. Not saying there are not photos on hear that are just as good just wanted to give other users of ukc the heads up on in my oppinion a particualy good set.
In reply to Russell Lovett: All top ten in the hill walking section and three top ten climbing photo,s I told you this guy was good.
 Joss 24 Apr 2011

Absolute magic. Surprised there isnt a link to a website, if this guy isnt already pro he should seriously be considering it!!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...