UKC

20% OFF Climbing Coaching with Nik Jennings

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Nik Jennings 01 May 2011
premier post photo
MAKE A BOOKING IN MAY FOR ANY COACHING SESSION AND GET A 20% DISCOUNT

Who is Nik Jennings?
I am a highly regarded climber with over 15 years experience. In that time I have developed a wide array of skills and techniques to enable me to perform to a high standard in a broad range of climbing disciplines.

What can I offer you?
The opportunity to benefit from my knowledge and skills to help you to achieve your potential in climbing. If you are keen to improve at climbing then I offer a supportive coaching experience. Sessions will be focussed on enabling you to realise your climbing goals in a positive, comfortable environment.
"I liked the relaxed, non-confrontational approach you have, advising and suggesting rather than directing or dictating" - Rick

Is coaching for me?
If you want to improve, then yes; it doesn't matter what grade you currently climb at. Coaching can provide you with the tools to build on your current climbing standard. There is no grade too low for coaching, and equally there is no grade too high.

A recent client's blog post about coaching with me can be found here:
http://rginns.blogspot.com/2011/04/coachage.html

For further details visit my website:
http://www.nikjennings.com

Or contact me:
Email - nik_jennings@yahoo.co.uk
Tel - 07912 678 131

Don't forget, book before the end of May and get 20% off.
OP Nik Jennings 04 May 2011
In reply to Nik Jennings:
Just thought I should add some price information:

A Grand Day Out
A day out in Lancashire, Yorkshire or the Peak delivering coaching focussed on your needs at an appropriate venue. Trad, bouldering or sport climbing. A perfect opportunity to develop your skills and confidence in a positive and fun atmosphere.
Over 18's only. Trad coaching on a 1:2 basis only.
Cost:
1:1 Usually £150 20% Off - £120
1:2 Usually £200 20% Off - £160

Hit The Wall
Perhaps you'd prefer a session at a climbing wall? Technique coaching indoors can be provided on a one-to-one or one-to-two basis. Coaching can be based at any of these walls:
* Climb Rochdale
* The Leeds Wall
* West View, Preston
* The Depot
* Rokt
Coaching can be arranged at other walls however these may incur a travel expense. Please email or call for details or to make a booking.
Indoor sessions are for a minimum of two hours.
Cost:
1:1 Usually £30/hr 20% Off - £24/hr
1:2 Usually £40/hr 20% Off - £32/hr

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...