UKC

Alpkit Phud into a 3 door Ford Fiesta?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Hillseeker 17 May 2011
As the title says:
Is it possible to get my Phud into the backseats of a 3 door fiesta size car? (Only had booted saloons before which were sometimes a tight squeeze!) Ta.
 Jack Whiteley 17 May 2011
In reply to toasted: i can get 3 people, 2 phud's, a woomf and 3 bags into my ford KA
OP Hillseeker 17 May 2011
In reply to Jack Whiteley:

Ok, great. Can anyone beat that?
 jimbob10 17 May 2011
In reply to toasted:
> As the title says:
> Is it possible to get my Phud into the backseats of a 3 door fiesta size car? (Only had booted saloons before which were sometimes a tight squeeze!) Ta.

i had a waahaayy in the back of a mini once , had to have the sliding front windows open for her legs though
In reply to jimbob10:

Ok, but did you have to push it in sideways or did it go length on?
 Tall Clare 17 May 2011
In reply to toasted:

I used to have a 3-door fiesta (an old P reg one - not sure which model you have) and my friend's Phud slid onto the backseat via the boot.
 Tall Clare 17 May 2011
In reply to toasted:

and sideways.
In reply to Tall Clare:

Ok, thanks. I always thought this might be the better method for the back seat of a car.
 climber david 17 May 2011
In reply to toasted:

12 15 year olds in a mini without using the boot?

oh and dont even ask why **cough band camp cough**
 Dave Todd 17 May 2011
In reply to toasted:

I know this doesn't help much but...from a bragging point of view I once had 4 people, 4 rucsacs and 4 (old skool, i.e. small) boudering mats in a 3 door Fiesta on a drive back from Stanstead (I think) to Sheff on a Christmas eve (having just flow back from Font)...the car had no airbags, but with all those pads inside it didn't feel like it need them...

Luckily I was driving so I was pretty comfy...

Ah, happy days!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...