UKC

FS: Pyranha Kayak and Kit

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 HantsTom 18 May 2011
Selling pretty much all of my kayaking kit to fund my mountaineering hobby prior to a trip to the alps, I'm at work atm and will post pictures this evening.

Pyranha S6 200 playboat, about 6 years old, 2 owners. No leaks or major scratches. In yellow. Looking for £175 ono

Pyranha spraydeck to go with the boat, used minimal times since I bought it new about 18 months ago. Excellent condition, I'll update with the exact model tonight. - £40 or £25 with the boat.

Palm RT Whitewater BA, Bought this brand new with the spray deck and has never been used on WW sadly. Downside of living on the south coast. Looking for £70 cost 120 new

Werner players 194cm, straight shaft standard paddles. - Good condition, couple of scratches, nothing that wouldn't be done on a few days out. £100 ono

Nookie Dry cag, no idea of the model but I'll get that tonight. Have cut out the seal around the neck slightly due it making me turn blue. size large. It's a whitewater one with removable padding on the elbows. Very technical description I know. Looking for 80 ono £150+ new

Postage available where realistic on top of prices there, if it's going to be posted then I'd like payment by paypal, otherwise cash on collection and can personally deliver items within 40 miles of southampton for £10 per item or if you're interested in a few items we can come to some arrangement.

I'm at work till 6 today but text me and I'll get back to you, phone me this evening or thursday friday. o7916 5473o3

Alternatively reply to this post or send me a PM, cheers.
 sdavies141 18 May 2011
In reply to HantsTom: I am keen but 6ft 3 so would be good to check how tall you are?? - I am new to the canoeing lark so advice appreciated
OP HantsTom 18 May 2011
In reply to Sambo: I'm 6ft on the dot and i use it without any additional padding around the feet. It's a snug fit as most playboats will be, but i weigh 14 1/2st so that makes a difference. This is the larger of the two s6 models so should accomodate.

Where are you based? You're more than welcome to come and see any of the kit, and as i said i'll get some pics up later.
OP HantsTom 18 May 2011
OP HantsTom 19 May 2011
Quick update:

DryCag and Paddles sold pending payment.

Buoyancy aid is on hold until tomorrow night so will update then.

Cheers!
OP HantsTom 19 May 2011
If i'm honest i'm looking to shift the boat quite quickly so if anyone is interested they can have the spraydeck chucked in if they take the boat and collect it.
OP HantsTom 19 May 2011
Still available

- Palm Buoyancy aid £70

- Pyranha S6 200 playboat £175

- Pyranha Spraydeck Deck size large, waist M/L £40 or free with the kayak.
OP HantsTom 20 May 2011
All of the kit is now sold pending payment on a couple of items, thanks.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...