UKC

Indoor Climbing Partner Needed - Newcastle

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
David Beech 23 May 2011
Hi All,

Im from the Newcastle area, currently looking to do a introductory course at the Newcastle Climbing Centre,

Needing someone local to go along with, please respond on this or email me, davebeech1980@hotmail.co.uk, or msg me on facebook.

David.
 billybones 23 May 2011
In reply to David Beech: Sunderland Wall is alot better. You'd be much better making the trip.
David Beech 23 May 2011
In reply to billybones: Hi, do you need to have a partner at sunderland wall ??
 billybones 23 May 2011
In reply to David Beech: Nope, sorry, I'm in Middlesbrough! I used to make the trek up there but now I just go to Newton Aycliffe. It's a really nice wall though!
 another_mark 23 May 2011
In reply to David Beech:
Do they need you to find your own partner for the intro course? I would have thought they just book in X people and pair them up on the day.
David Beech 23 May 2011
In reply to another_mark: apparently you need to book the course in a pair, so need to find some random person haha
 holz1988 25 May 2011
In reply to David Beech: you don't need a partner for sunderland wall introduction. I did it a month ago. You just get paired with an instructor and meet people as you go.
David Beech 25 May 2011
In reply to holly Sidney: hi there, ive recently msg the guys at sunderland, and im going there, much better set up then newcastle, thanks !
 billybones 26 May 2011
In reply to David Beech: It's a much better wall aswell! As I previously stated. Enjoy yourself!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...