UKC

Joe Brown shop website

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Is it just me who can't get onto the Joe Brown website at the minute or is it down temporarily?
 ashley1_scott 30 May 2011
In reply to Northern Climber:

It's working now,
In reply to ashley1_scott: still seems to be not working for me - any ideas?
 iforwms 30 May 2011
In reply to Northern Climber: try a different browser.
In reply to iforwms: still no luck with firefox or IE
 sutty 30 May 2011

Not working for me either in Firefox, and neither are cached pages for some reason.

Never had problems going to it before either.
 m8tey 30 May 2011
Not working for me in any browser I phoned them a couple of weeks ago to say they had a problem, but they said they didn't as they were getting web orders . They seemed generally not interested and seemed to imply I didn't know what I was doing(not that I haven't worked with the web for 17 years) so I shopped elsewhere. .. their loss..
 ashley1_scott 30 May 2011

Sorry I can't help guys, just tried it again and I have no problems using either Firefox or IE.
 sutty 30 May 2011
In reply to ashley1_scott:

So, using two versions of FF and XP and W7 neither lets me on. Wonder what setting is blocking us, must be in the router.
England2011 30 May 2011
In reply to m8tey:

The website works for me, but I had problems ordering items from their shop. Went elsewhere as well in the end. V12 Outdoor is just as cheap
In reply to Northern Climber: glad this isn't just me being stupid then!

JJ Spooner 07 Jun 2011

just to let people know its your router firewall, router settings or browser settings that are not allowing entry to the website, had the problem myself and all fixed now. if anyone has virgin media i can tell them how to fix

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...