/ THE WINNERS: 50 Pairs of Bridgedale TrailBlaze Socks Now Won
Thank you very much to everyone who entered.
The answers. Well if you are familiar with the Lake District it should have been straightforward.
The highest peak in the photograph is Helvellyn (950 m - 3,117 ft), the tarn is Red Tarn and Bridgedale socks are made in Strangford Lough, Newtownards, near Belfast in Northern Ireland.
The 25 winners who will all receive two pairs of Bridgedale TrailBlaze Socks are:
1. Rosie from Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria
2. Richard Matthias from the Wirral.
3. Ash Mellor from Hadfield, Derbyshire.
4. Duncan Steen from Cambridge.
5. Matt Schwarz from Lakeside, Cumbria.
6. Peter Hill from Penrith, Cumbria.
7. Mark from Yarm, Stockton on Tees.
8. Dominic Chapman from Lindfield, Haywards Heath.
9. Mark McDonald from Luton.
10. Adam Jeffs from Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria.
11. Sam James from Starcross, Exeter.
12. Ben Wood from Shelf, Halifax
13. Chris Steven from East Kilbride, Glasgow.
14. Paul Lucas from Leeds.
15. Mike Jepson from Macclesfield, Cheshire.
16. Laurence Dowell from Hexham, Northumberland.
17. William Birchenough from Stretford, Manchester.
18. Steve Clegg from Milford, Belper.
19. Andrew Barnes from Haxby, York.
20. Douglas Hamilton from Bristol.
21. Davy Wright from Cambuslang, Glasgow.
22. Anna Coulson from Rawdon, Leeds.
23. Chris Lucas from Newquay, Cornwall.
24. Vivienne Ballard from Rotherham.
25. Claire Calverley from Newcastle.
We have 50 Pairs of Bridgedale TrailBlaze Socks to be won in this week's competition.
All you have to do is answer three questions - two relating to the photograph. 25 people win!
Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=3742
What an excellent photo of Ben Nevis ;-)
Morons... It's Cotopaxi. The crater in the centre of the shot is a dead giveaway.
Elsewhere on the site
Pete Whittaker has flashed the 32 pitch route Freerider 5.12d on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley over three days,... Read more
Every so often you meet someone in climbing that makes you take a step back. Someone with a fire in their eye, passion in... Read more
A pack designed for year-round ascents. Super light, flexible, strippable and seasonally versatile you can rely on this perennial... Read more
Nuts, wires, stoppers, chocks, wedges, whatever you want to call them, have been around for a long time. Initially made from... Read more
Manchester Climbing Centre is showing Reel Rock’s Valley Uprising on Tuesday the 11th of November at... Read more