Topic - THE WINNERS: 50 Pairs of Bridgedale TrailBlaze Socks Now Won
| by - UKC Articles on - 31 May 2011
Thank you very much to everyone who entered.
The answers. Well if you are familiar with the Lake District it should have been straightforward.
The highest peak in the photograph is Helvellyn (950 m - 3,117 ft), the tarn is Red Tarn and Bridgedale socks are made in Strangford Lough, Newtownards, near Belfast in Northern Ireland.
The 25 winners who will all receive two pairs of Bridgedale TrailBlaze Socks are:
1. Rosie from Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria
2. Richard Matthias from the Wirral.
3. Ash Mellor from Hadfield, Derbyshire.
4. Duncan Steen from Cambridge.
5. Matt Schwarz from Lakeside, Cumbria.
6. Peter Hill from Penrith, Cumbria.
7. Mark from Yarm, Stockton on Tees.
8. Dominic Chapman from Lindfield, Haywards Heath.
9. Mark McDonald from Luton.
10. Adam Jeffs from Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria.
11. Sam James from Starcross, Exeter.
12. Ben Wood from Shelf, Halifax
13. Chris Steven from East Kilbride, Glasgow.
14. Paul Lucas from Leeds.
15. Mike Jepson from Macclesfield, Cheshire.
16. Laurence Dowell from Hexham, Northumberland.
17. William Birchenough from Stretford, Manchester.
18. Steve Clegg from Milford, Belper.
19. Andrew Barnes from Haxby, York.
20. Douglas Hamilton from Bristol.
21. Davy Wright from Cambuslang, Glasgow.
22. Anna Coulson from Rawdon, Leeds.
23. Chris Lucas from Newquay, Cornwall.
24. Vivienne Ballard from Rotherham.
25. Claire Calverley from Newcastle.
We have 50 Pairs of Bridgedale TrailBlaze Socks to be won in this week's competition.
All you have to do is answer three questions - two relating to the photograph. 25 people win!
Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/articles/page.php?id=3742
|... not showing 6 replies to this topic ...|
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]
Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.