UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: The Insiders - Sasha Digiulian & Paul Robinson

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 10 Jun 2011
The Insiders, 4 kbSasha Digiulian has been hitting the Lowdown headlines recently with her 8... and her 8c+ redpoint.

So this week's Friday Night Video is The Insiders from BigUp Productions, that features Sasha training indoors.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=62623

royal 10 Jun 2011
In reply to UKC News:
Wow, thats the first time I've watched a video of indoor climbing and been really inspired. Very good.
 Gaijin 11 Jun 2011
In reply to UKC News: That last route was *insane*.
 Mike Goldthorp 11 Jun 2011
Yeah its really well done. It also made me realize that some people just prefer indoors to outdoors and thats ok, I shouldnt pity them for what they miss out on, its just personal preference.

Also Sasha is the hottest 17 year old ever.
 Mutl3y 11 Jun 2011
In reply to UKC News: What an amazing wall! Proper boulder top outs, easy pumped top clips and no crowds. I want!
 Bulls Crack 12 Jun 2011
In reply to Mutl3y:
> (In reply to UKC News) What an amazing wall! Proper boulder top outs, easy pumped top clips and no crowds. I want!

Just what I was thinking - a bit more imaginative than many (most?) UK ones - looks very good quality too rather than shiny plywood!
 Dave Foster 13 Jun 2011
In reply to UKC News: So what does that last route go at, about HVS?
lukearmitage 27 Jun 2011
I'm not sure how i feel about seeing a video with a young girl using a campus board in it. I cant help feeling that this video is promoting the use of boards for youngsters.

Under 16s aren't allowed in gyms for a reason, because they will damage their bodies whilst they are still developing, in fact the BMC has recently issued warnings on all training gyms, how under 16s should not use them.
 gingerwolf 27 Jun 2011
In reply to lukearmitage:

> Under 16s aren't allowed in gyms for a reason, because they will damage their bodies whilst they are still developing, in fact the BMC has recently issued warnings on all training gyms, how under 16s should not use them.

Actually, BMC offered guidance on under 18's not using campus boards

http://www.thebmc.co.uk/Campusboard
is the link for anyone interested!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...