/ Where can I buy an Alpkit Phud mat from?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Andy Mountains - on 31 Aug 2011
Been searching on Google but can't find anywhere that stocks these.
Suggestions?...
Stuart William - on 31 Aug 2011
In reply to Andy Mountains: From the Alpkit website?
aln - on 31 Aug 2011
In reply to 2PointO:

Who'd have thought it? www.alpkit.com
Andy Mountains - on 31 Aug 2011
In reply to Andy Mountains:

Nice try fellas but they are out of stock. Hence why I asked.
Styx - on 31 Aug 2011
In reply to Andy Mountains: Alpkit gear is only available directly from Alpkit, by cutting the middle man out it helps to keep costs down. Sadly they have a lot of supply issues with certain items but it's usually worth the extra wait/hassle.
aln - on 31 Aug 2011

I feel daft now.
Luke90 on 31 Aug 2011

They only sell direct but are often out of stock. Your options are patience (and signing up to their email stock notifications), finding one second hand or finding a different mat.
Bellie - on 31 Aug 2011
In reply to Andy Mountains: Keep a check on the site next few days - they may just be needing to be made up. Failing that, give them a call to check.
Bellie - on 31 Aug 2011
In reply to Bellie: Just checking the stocks of the Phud foam and shells on the website - now showing out of stock too so it might possibly be a longer wait. Looks like I'll be getting a Woomf instead of a Phud now.

Andy Mountains - on 01 Sep 2011

Just emailed them & got a response within 2 mins! They are waiting for foam to arrive & should have Phuds in stock by monday!
Sweet!
psd on 01 Sep 2011

Glad they sorted you out - I was just about to post that getting in touch with them would at least give you a delivery time, or perhaps a better result - my wife once needed an Airic in a hurry and they sorted out one of the old models for her as the newer design was out of stock.
ads.ukclimbing.com
pdhu - on 01 Sep 2011
In reply to psd:
It's true their customer service is very good. It's almost like dealing with particularly reliable mates, instead of, y'know, a business.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.