UKC

Quickdraw as protection

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Thelongcon 09 Sep 2011
Imagine, if you will, a horizontal crack that looks perfect for placing protection. But oh no, you're (somehow) out of gear and (somehow) all you've got left is a quickdraw. You place the top crab of your draw in, and slide it to the left a bit and hey, it's seated awesomely. Any other bit of gear in this posistion would be amazing. You clip in. Climb a bit higher and a monkey runs at you. Only choice is to punch it or fall. Now, will this quickdraw protection hold?
 Microwired22 09 Sep 2011
In reply to Andrewmorts: no. i'd punch the monkey anyway.
 jimjimjim 09 Sep 2011
In reply to Andrewmorts: It might hold it might not....I'd never punch a monkey, unless it was on of those one in gibraltar, they look like cheeky feckers.
 jimjimjim 09 Sep 2011
In reply to jimjimjim: too many beers...one of those ones....
 timjones 09 Sep 2011
In reply to Andrewmorts:

Is this a huge monkey that is going to throw you off or do you have an irrational fear of monkeys?
OP Thelongcon 09 Sep 2011
In reply to timjones:

The ebola virus from Outbreak is hardly irrational.
 Ciderslider 09 Sep 2011
In reply to Andrewmorts: What about spanking the monkey ????
 The Ivanator 09 Sep 2011
In reply to Andrewmorts: There is another way, hug the monkey like it's your baby:
http://adsoftheworld.com/files/images/UNEP_king-kong.jpg
 Evilllamas 09 Sep 2011
In reply to Andrewmorts:
Might punch the monkey anyway... Seems like a fun thing to do- but I reckon there is a probability it would hold... for a short while.
 Andy Mountains 09 Sep 2011
In reply to Andrewmorts:

Jam the monkey's head in the crack, ram a quickdraw up its arse, clip in & hey ho, two birds with one stone etc...

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...