/ LYON equipment

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
joshedwr - on 12 Sep 2011
I would just like to thank the guys at LYON equipment, during the summer my petzl myo xp decided to just randomly stop working after deciding it was definitely dead i emailed these guys and explained my situation of being in america and unable to return it till i got home, 2 months later. they were very understanding and said just return it once i had gotten back and they would look at it, anyway long story short and about 2 weeks after sending it off to them they replaced it with a brand new one! brilliant customer service! will definitely be buying more things from these guys in the future
Charlie_Zero on 12 Sep 2011
In reply to joshedwr:

They handled the Grigri2 recall very efficiently too.
blackreaver - on 12 Sep 2011
In reply to Charlie_Zero: I agree, mine came back in about 4-5 days.
edinburgh_man on 12 Sep 2011
In reply to joshedwr:

I recently contacted Lyon with a query regarding Nomic ice axes, they could not have been more helpful. Really good customer service.

Ross
David Barlow - on 13 Sep 2011
I just had a failed Myo XP replaced by return post too - very good customer care.
Gary S - on 13 Sep 2011
In reply to joshedwr:
Yea, another huge thanks to LYON here. Earlier in the summer, I noticed there had been a safety recall on the Petzl Scorpio Via Ferrata lanyards. This was a week before we were heading off to Austria and we have 3 of these sets in the family - I contacted LYON who are the agents for Petzl, explained the problem and they arranged for them to be collecetd from my office and they were checked and returned within 2 days - brilliant service. As it turns out we didn't use them, we spent the whole wee sport climbing but hey ho!
Que Sera Sera on 13 Sep 2011
In reply to joshedwr:
Lyon are very good, but I suspect there is a general fault with the XP myo, and rather than doing a general recall, they are just swapping any that get complained about.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.