UKC

Acclimatise for your next climb at Ellis Brigham

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Ellis Brigham 23 Sep 2011
premier post photo
The UK’s No1 altitude training company has brought the mountain to Ellis Brigham. Now you can test yourself at altitude or pre acclimatise for your mountain adventure at 130 Deansgate, Manchester

Sit back in the comfortable chair , plug in your own personal altitude mask and experience being in the hills. Our unique testing protocol will provide an instant, detailed report on how you respond to thin air found at altitude.

Alternatively, book in for a series of training sessions in advance of a trip to altitude to pre acclimatise, so you can enjoy the view from the top.

Prices start from £29.99, to book your appointment or for further details call 0161 837 6140 or email manchester@ellis-brigham.com
 poeticshambles 16 Oct 2011
In reply to Ellis Brigham: Apparently, I will do well with this as I'm a smoker.
 darren hudson 03 Dec 2011
> (In reply to Ellis Brigham) Apparently, I will do well with this as I'm a smoker.

Funny you should say that but I have been on expeditions where I'm gasping for breath and an older, less fit member has been lighting his pipe!!! That's not annoying is it??

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...