UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: Maya Holding The Series - Episode 1

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 07 Oct 2011
Climbing with Maya - the series, 4 kbUKClimbing.com are proud to present our exclusive summer series of 'Climbing with Maya'.

This six episode series follows Bristol based climber Maya Holding as she hits her local crag of Cheddar and makes a couple of trips down to Portland.

This isn't a high-flying, high-budget...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=64316
 cha1n 07 Oct 2011
In reply to UKC News:

Wow, I actually noticed that the first route was Airbourne attack from the video. Sad that I'm pleased with myself about that..

I remember alternating circuits with Maya at TCA once (I don't know her personally) and she kicked my ass. For this reason, I'm confident she did it!
 The Pylon King 07 Oct 2011
In reply to UKC News:

vimeo never plays on my mac!
 AlH 07 Oct 2011
In reply to Pylon King: plays fine on my macbook pro
 Lil_Pete 07 Oct 2011
In reply to UKC News:

Nice one Maya, Adrian! Look forward to the rest of them.
 henwardian 07 Oct 2011
In reply to UKC News: I'd love to see stats of hits on here facebook page before and after this video got posted on UKC. har de har har.

Oh, ok, I suppose I should post something vaguely on topic: It _is_ good to see a professional level of film made about someone that rock mortals can relate to. Here's hoping the following episodes get under the skin a bit and show a bit of the frustration and elation of redpointing.
 snoop6060 07 Oct 2011
In reply to Pylon King:

Plays fine on mine. Perhaps its you, not your mac! Or maybe its in mourning.
 The Pylon King 08 Oct 2011
In reply to snoop6060:
> (In reply to Pylon King)
>
> Plays fine on mine. Perhaps its you, not your mac! Or maybe its in mourning.

Its quite old my mac now but plays you tube and everything else fine apart from anything on Vimeo. Vimeo must be shit.
 JayK 08 Oct 2011
In reply to Pylon King:

Same with my iBook! Just have to use my work laptop instead!

Brean in summer? Interesting.
 Quarryboy 08 Oct 2011
In reply to UKC News:

Typically Airborne Attack is the only route I haven't yet done at overshoot wall.

Nice video Maya!
craigloon 08 Oct 2011
In reply to UKC News:

Nicely shot video, but be aware that clicking on the link to Adrian's own website downloaded a virus (which my anti-virus caught).
craigloon 08 Oct 2011
In reply to craigloon:

Oh yeah, forgot to add, it's something called Mal/Iframe-AD, which is apparently a maliicious iFrame and can be cleaned from quarantine by clearing the browser cache.
 asamarra 08 Oct 2011
In reply to craigloon: Thanks you for the heads up (Adrian here!). My website was indeed infected with Malware. All sorted now. I ran some checks and removed the problem. Any more issues let me know. Apologies, and many thanks. Adrian.
 t_stork 08 Oct 2011
In reply to UKC News: Tut tut, stopper knot not very close to the fig of 8!
craigloon 09 Oct 2011
In reply to asamarra:

No bother, glad you sorted it.
 ankyo 10 Oct 2011
In reply to t_stork: Why does that make a difference?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...