UKC

FS: Petzl Charlet Aztar Axe & Hammer

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Giles Thurston 14 Oct 2011
premier post photo
Apologies for the confusion earlier but after getting a real "talking to" from my good lady wife I have correctly understood the price she meant when she wrote the note and have re-listed these here.

Thanks for all the interest when I wrongly posted them as £85 for the pair, that should have been £85 each! As an apology for the confusion and excitement caused I am re-listing them here as a premier post at £150 for the pair plus p&p.

Anyway here are the details:

My wife has decided to follow my lead and sell her axes, which are a Petzl Charlet Aztar Axe & Hammer. The arrival of Junior means these are being reluctantly sold to make room for all his kit! Also included in the sale is a spare axe head in the original packaging.

These have seen a couple of Scottish trips and a trip to the Alps. The shafts have scratches on but other than that are fine.

Photos of this plus all the other items I am currently selling can be found on my Flickr site here http://www.flickr.com/photos/gilesthurston/sets/72157627767640141/. Am happy to provide further photos should you need them

We are looking for £150 for the pair plus p&p but as ever are open to reasonable offers

If you have any questions give me a shout. Once again apologies for the confusion with the earlier post

Cheers

Giles
 Simonj 14 Oct 2011
In reply to Giles Thurston: Hi Giles, YHM

Si
In reply to Giles Thurston:

These are now sold, many thanks for all the interest

Cheers

Giles

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...