UKC

New Metolius Ultralight TCU Full Set #00-4 sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Alexstone 23 Oct 2011
premier post photo
Hello,

This Metolius Ultralight TCU Set includes 6 cams, sizes #00 to 4. The set is brand new, unused, sealed in origial packaging, all as seen in the photo.

For more information on the cams check out http://www.metoliusclimbing.com/tcu.html .

I bought them for some trips that now just aren't going to happen. Their weight makes them good both going up a route and if your trying to stay within your weight allowance for a flight.

I'm asking £175 for the set which includes UK mainland shipping. I'm valuing them based on the best buying price I can find in the UK right now which is £35 per cam / £210 for the set, but I'm knocking £35 off that (so 6 cams for the price of 5). This listing lasts one week, sensible offers welcome, first £175 offer will be accepted immediately.

Please me know if you've any questions,
Cheers, Alex

p.s. free cam lube!
 robandian 27 Oct 2011
In reply to Alexstone: not sure if you got my email as it seems to have come back to me -any way have these been sold yet if not can manage £150 at moment will that do you.
cheers
Ian
OP Alexstone 27 Oct 2011
In reply to robandian: Hi Ian, thank you for your offer. I'll say to you what I'm saying to everyone which is:

This posting will end on sunday, if no one has offered £175 I'll accept the next best offer. I'm not going to play anyone's offer off against anyone else but please make the best offer you feel you can. I will aim to let anyone who has made an offer know the outcome on Sunday evening.

I hope that helps, cheers, Alex
 robandian 30 Oct 2011
In reply to Alexstone: Hi its Sunday evening have I been succesful = if so I presume you will contact my email to give details
cheers
 Peter Berry 01 Nov 2011
In reply to Alexstone:

Hi Alex. I'll give you £160 for the set if still available. Let me know. Cheers, Pete.
OP Alexstone 03 Nov 2011
These cams have now been sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...