UKC

V12 Outdoor shop

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
stefo.bosio 21 Nov 2011
Hello to all!

I just placed an order from V12 Outdoor shop, and I would like to know if anyone has ever shopped here online, and if so, could you please give some feedback about it?

Thank you very much!
 Milesy 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio:

What sort of feedback? I ordered once. I receieved my goods like I expect. Your question would have been slightly more better before you ordered, but is kinda moot now.
stefo.bosio 21 Nov 2011
In reply to Milesy: I know, the question should have been made before ordering, but what you told me is what I wanted to hear. Thanks! And sorry for the odd post...
 TobyA 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio: They are a very good shop, I wouldn't worry about it at all. The staff really know what they are talking about as well - so a good place if you need advice, as well as fair prices and good mail order service.
 Jimbob11 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio: Once waited a while for a DVD to turn up, it never did after they said it should, so e mailed them and they said no worries and sent another which turned up straight away followed by the original a few days later, simply sent it back to them, but great faith in them for just getting another to me asap and not going through the old "track it down process", great shop run by climbers!
In reply to stefo.bosio: Top notch guys whether ordering on line or meeting them in the shops
 remus Global Crag Moderator 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio: As everyone else has said theyre a quality shop. i remember walking down the pass in the pouring rain once, i was absolutely soaked, then out of the blue one of their staff pulled over and offered me a lift to the campsite i was staying at. Spent a fair wad of cash there because of that.
 Darkskys 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio: Awesome shop mate...good choice!
stefo.bosio 21 Nov 2011
In reply to all: awesome! Thank you for the feedback
 RupertD 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio:

I've had excellent service from them.
 Andy Mountains 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio:

Great shop, knowledgeable staff, fast delivery every single time!
myth 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio:

They are reputable. You wont have a problem.

Though I refuse to go into the Manchester one as I always end up buying something.
 Mark Reeves Global Crag Moderator 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio: Very reputable company, I only have to walk round the corner, so never had to order stuff online.

They always seem to have one member of staff dealing with the online orders. Always obvious which one as they are surrounded in packaging and tape!
 escalator 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio:

V12. Not my favourite shop. Had a problem ordering online, and the staff were not too helpful. I don't use them, and will (have) pay more if I have to in order to not use them.

That's just me though, everyone else seems to be happy with them.
 colina 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio: no problem with online ordering or inshop buying 4 that matter.
 Skyfall 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio:

Yes, also only had good experiences with V12.
 Luuuke 21 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio: best coffee in the uk! Ask for one of berties speciality mochas... Although keiths foam is damn good hmm...
Removed User 22 Nov 2011
In reply to Luuuke:
incidentally, just bought from them a set of dmm cams and asked whether they would be able to price match some more hardware i wanted off their website, had no problems whatsoever
very pleased
sebastian
m0unt41n 22 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio: Bought in the shop and bought online. Both very good
 Denni 22 Nov 2011
In reply to m0unt41n:

Excellent service. No pressure to buy anything in the shop, helpful and coffee is grand.

Don't think I've ever seen so much Mammut kit apart from when I was in Germany!
the real slim shady 30 Nov 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio:
Does any one know if they charge delivery??
the real slim shady 30 Nov 2011
In reply to a scottish guy:
Having again looked at their website i have found my answer, so ignore me
muFF1n 01 Dec 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio: I have been ordering from them several times over the last years. They deliver reliably, also outside UK.
In reply to stefo.bosio: Nah mate, they never deliver... they just stole your money... you know George from Fonejacker? yeah he got your details too, to let a pigeon out of your account, he also he took all your monies...
muFF1n 01 Dec 2011
In reply to Duncan Campbell: reading your message I spit out my tea onto my keyboard ... thx man
 MHutch 02 Dec 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio:

Always had good service from them.
 mr mills 02 Dec 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio:

The staff are Awesome, not just fantastic climbers but, biking, paragliding, running ect....oh the coffe is perfection
 Jimbo C 02 Dec 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio:

Had nothing but good service from them, both in real life and online.
 daveyb 03 Dec 2011
In reply to stefo.bosio: Excellent shop On line and in store, placed an order yesterday lunch time and turned up today, that was with standard delivery charges.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...