UKC

Any one bought gear from joe brown climbing??

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 craigjames1 29 Nov 2011
Just wondering if anyone has bought gear from www.joe-brown.com
 Yanis Nayu 29 Nov 2011
In reply to craigjames1: Well they haven't gone bust...
 thin bob 29 Nov 2011
In reply to craigjames1: yes, they were very good. rope & slings at different times.
OP craigjames1 29 Nov 2011
In reply to Submit to Gravity: ????? there was no page to put in payment details so wanted some feedback from any1 whos bought from there...good???bad???
 Paul Hy 29 Nov 2011
In reply to craigjames1: i've bought loads of stuff from the shop and on-line and had brilliant service.
OP craigjames1 29 Nov 2011
In reply to Paul Hyland: excellent cheears mate
 Andrew Lodge 29 Nov 2011
In reply to craigjames1: Several times and always first rate service
 Ee 29 Nov 2011
In reply to craigjames1: Top notch m8. Ee
 Scott K 29 Nov 2011
In reply to craigjames1: Brilliant service and very fast. They had a problem with one order and called me the next day to sort it. Probably one of he best retailers you can deal with.
 hfac 29 Nov 2011
In reply to craigjames1: you'd have to break me to get me saying anything bad about their service. And even if you did break me I still can't come up with anything bad.

They're amazing. Bought a jacket from them not long ago.
 The Ivanator 29 Nov 2011
In reply to craigjames1: Joe who? Never heard of 'im. Nah, you want Millets or Blacks mate.
 The New NickB 29 Nov 2011
In reply to The Ivanator:
> (In reply to craigjames1) Joe who? Never heard of 'im. Nah, you want Millets or Blacks mate.

What has he ever done on grit?
 escalator 30 Nov 2011
In reply to craigjames1:

I use Joe Brown for nearly everything I buy, and I buy lots. They have great service and the staff have been brilliant, helpful and friendly; nothing is a trouble for them.
OP craigjames1 30 Nov 2011
In reply to craigjames1: ok thanks guys will go with them
 CurlyStevo 30 Nov 2011
In reply to craigjames1:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Brown_(climber)

"Brown is widely regarded as the outstanding pioneering English rock climber of the 1950s and early 1960s. He established an unprecedented number of classic new routes (especially in Snowdonia and the Peak District) that were at the leading edge of the hardest grades. "

it's Joe's shop BTW....
chuffer 30 Nov 2011
In reply to CurlyStevo:
> (In reply to craigjames1)
> it's Joe's shop BTW....

You're about 6 or 8 years out of date. It WAS Joe's shop, he sold it on some years ago.
 NottsRich 01 Dec 2011
In reply to craigjames1: Yep, but each time the payment fails on the 3D security verification thing. Not a problem with Joe Brown's, but with my bank I think.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...