UKC

Berghaus,Westcomb,Salomon,Atomic boots, Cams FS

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 eschaton 19 Dec 2011
premier post photo
Im having a clearout to raise funds for summer ML training and assessment, All equipment has been stored, and all clothing has been washed and where relevant reproofed according to manufacturers instructions.

All prices include standard UK postage.

I am happy to meet up in Manchester, MCC or Awesome Walls, though I dont have a car.

More photos can be found here, with more detailed ones to follow shortly, if you require any other photos, please ask and I will send them to you. http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g163/ill_will_2006/

I am open to sensible offers.

Clothing
Berghaus

Spectrum IA mid weight fleece, vgc, a little amount of pilling on surface, but still kicks out loads of heat. Navy Blue, size Small £16
Cornice IA GTX performance long shell jacket. Blue size small, as new. £45
Mera Peak XCR Blue/Black. As new, used once by my sister to make a snow angel and never used since, typical. Size XS. £30
Pro Trek, Dark Blue, VGC, excellent mountain jacket, very tough but lightweight material, and the hood is fantastic with or without a helmet. £50
Extrem X-static Baselayer, Mid Blue, size Large, good condition. £7

Calange

Brand new unused 'Performance' Pants.
Old school (lycra/nylon i think) climbing pants, you too can pretend its the 80's and you're rocking the mullet on joshua tree!

I have
2 x Purple Pants, Size Medium
1 x Dark Blue, Size XS
£5 each.

Westcomb

Recon IS Hoody, Grey/Blue, Size S. This thing is ridiculously warm, would make a fantastic belay jacket for scottish winter or maybe even the alps. Hood is decently sized and moves well with or without a helmet on. £150
Specs here :- http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=2237

Mammut rip off trousers. Size 'L', fits me well at 30" waist.
Brown w/Black patches, Logo on left knee is so good you could mistake these for the real thing.
I picked these up in Kathmandu a few months back and was really pleased with them. The softshell is surprisingly good quality, the seams havent let anything through yet, and construction seems bomber.
Fleecy backing, small thigh/knee zip vents, ankle adjustment velcro strap. £12

Buff Windstopper hoody, brand new w/ tags. Same model as in link.
https://www.buffwear.co.uk/catalogue/product_info.php/products_id/4586
Looking for £15.

White Rock Outback Classic sun hat in olive green. VGC. £10

Footwear
Salomon XA Pro 3d approach shoes, mens size 7. Brand new without box. Black/silver. £50

UK Gear PT1000 SC. Size 8, Brand new in box. Fantastic, durable running shoes. This is the model issued to all recruits going through armed forces training. Quite a sturdy construction, would make a good summer approach shoe.
£45.

Atomic T9 Ski Boots. 27.0 Mondo sizing.
These were gifted to me 2nd hand at the start of the year as an incentive to learn to ski, however they are too small for me, hence zero use, without footbeds. There are a few superficial scuffs, but everything is in good working order with no cracks, rust etc.
£50

Equipment
Berghaus C7 (2 series) 65+10 Womens Expedition Rucksack. Waterproof top and front pocket along with handy equipment/crampon storage pouch. Seen a little bit of use but is still in fantastic condition, couple of light scuffs on buckles but no holes, everything intact and in full working order. £40

Patagonia Atom shoulder bag, black, about 10 litres. Excellent condition. £15

Mammut (Ajungilak) Kontiki 195r. Synthetic S/bag comfort temp rated down to -1. Ajungilak understated the ratings of their bags, so this could easily go down to minus 5, more if inside a bivi.
BNWT, stored as per instructions. £45

Camp Air Cams. All have been placed and so expect slight superficial scratches, but I have never taken any falls onto them. Recently cleaned and inspected.
I have 1 each of sizes 5 (Brown), 3.5 (Blue), 3 (Silver), 2 (Yellow), 1 (Green).
Looking for £20 each or £90 for the lot.

Petzl Adjustable Bulb headtorch (think it might be the zoom), would be good for caving. Runs on 4.5 volt battery contained in watertight rubber housing, comes with spare bulb contained behind lamp housing. (Battery not included). £12

Flexifoil Blade III 4.0 power kite and G2A all terrain air deck. Very good condition, though left truck on board could do with some tweaking as it has a habit of pulling left, and some of the surface pattern has rubbed, this is purely superficial though.
This thing is a joy to fly, probably best suited to intermediate skill level, or a beginner with balls!
Due to size and weight this item is pick up only. £200

Oakley
Whisker Black frame/Black Iridium Lenses. Excellent condition, no scratches, come with soft bag. £70

Books
Western Grit (2003 edition) used in VGC, a few ticks here and there maybe 20 in total. Intact and mostly uncreased. £12

Third Man Factor - John Guiger. As new condition, £5

Over the hills and far away - Rob Collister VGC £6

In search of limits - Mark Bles. VGC £4

Soldiers and sherpas - Brummie Stokes. VGC £4

Sherman exposed - John Sherman. VGC £5

Complete illustrated handbook of survival - Antonio Akkermans et al. £4
 smile 19 Dec 2011
In reply to eschaton:
Ill take the CAMP Air cam, size 5 brown, if thats ok. Cheers how do you want to do payment?
OP eschaton 19 Dec 2011
In reply to smile: Ah shucks I knew I forgot to add something.

Payment preferred by bank transfer or cash if meeting up.
davidwood1992 20 Dec 2011
In reply to eschaton: would you be willing to take 70 for the cam sizes 1 ,2, 3, 3.5 if the size 5 is already sold? I'll take them
OP eschaton 21 Dec 2011
In reply to davidwood1992: Hi david, you have mail.

CAMP AIR #5 now sold
OP eschaton 22 Dec 2011
In reply to eschaton: all the CAMP AIR CAMS have now been sold
 smile 23 Dec 2011
In reply to eschaton:
For those of you interested in buying, i just purchases the number 5 cam. It was a pleasure doing Buisness with Eschaton, thank you. Fast delivery, and excellent communication to sort out payment. AAAAAAAA++++++ recommended
 pyper 25 Dec 2011
In reply to eschaton: Hi, what size is the pro trek?
OP eschaton 25 Dec 2011
In reply to pyper: oops, forgot to put that in.

label says size small, fit is roomy for a small, but not overly so
 pyper 25 Dec 2011
In reply to eschato Need a Med at least
OP eschaton 27 Dec 2011
In reply to eschaton: Buff Windstopper hoody now sold
 Mike Fegredo 27 Dec 2011
In reply to eschaton: Sold to me in fact - thanks eschaton.
OP eschaton 24 Jan 2012
In reply to eschaton: western grit now sold
 jdh72 25 Jan 2012
In reply to eschaton: Interested in the Patagonia Atom, please get in touch.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...