UKC

mountain equipment Couloir Gore-Tex Gloves

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 kyebrooks 21 Dec 2011
just a quick question does anybody have any opinions on this glove... pro's cons how good is the gore-tex you know things like that.. cheers
 LaMentalist 21 Dec 2011
In reply to kyebrooks:

I've got a pair I like the fit , but I've not used them in extreme or sub zero temperatures yet . I've got size 11 hands & the XL fits like a . . . . dream , they seem very well made & are very comfortable not too bulky or heavy . Hopefully get to use them properly soon .

I would say they are fairly dextrous for a serious winter glove , one small con is that the leather on the palm & fingers marks quite easily & I have heard that they aren't the best in the wet either but not sure how true this is yet .

cheers leon
 AlH 21 Dec 2011
In reply to kyebrooks: I love them for work. Worn with a thin liner they remain dextrous for their size and because they have pile in them they stay warmer when they are wet than many gloves I've tried (and I've never found a glove that stays dry when out working and playing in up to 100 days of each Scottish winter a year). I'm on my third pair and will buy another.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...