/ THE LOWDOWN: VIDEO: 3 8B's by Nalle in Hueco Tanks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Björn Pohl - UKC - on 23 Dec 2011
Nalle Hukkataival showing his best side on A story of two Gabors, 8B, Hueco Tanks, 3 kbHere is a little video from Nalle Hukkataival's recent visit to Hueco Tanks, TX. It features three 8B's, terrre de Sienne, A tale of two Gabors and Diabolic of distinctly different styles.
Especially one, A tale of two Gabors is very different. It could very well be the strangest problem I have...

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=65702
JimmyKay - on 23 Dec 2011
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC:

2nd problem looked amazing!
Enty - on 23 Dec 2011

I have to say that overhanging crimp pulling bores me to tears (probably because I can't do it) However, The climbing of A Tale of Two Gabors is absolutely amazing.

E
CharlieMack - on 23 Dec 2011

What are the songs on this vid? Namely the second. Also i want to either become a beast, or find an easier version of the second problem! :D
JLS on 24 Dec 2011
In reply to JimmyKay:

I can feel the full body pump just watching!
Alex Mason - on 24 Dec 2011
In reply to Björn Pohl - UKC: Anyone know the the FA of 'A tale of two gabors'? Visionary.
Sokk - on 27 Dec 2011
In reply to Alex Mason:

5 seconds of google give you the right answer: Gabor Szekely (who has modestly named the boulder after himself). It seems the problem is pretty special, this was only the second ascent and it was given v12 (8a+) by the f.a. (which was in 2007?). It has been previously tried by at least Woods, Graham and Nicole.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.