UKC

blurry photos using windows movie maker

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 dan bulman 15 Feb 2012
hi.
am trying to make a little slide show with my photos which are perfectly in focus. but once loaded onto windows movie maker, and then previewed in full screen, they appear out of focus.
any one else had this problem and know how to sort it out?
thanks again,
dan.
Starkey92 15 Feb 2012
In reply to dan bulman: the preview most likely wont be in full quality! to show full quality the project would need to be rendered, which im pretty sure movie maker wont do! try an export and review the slide show then.
 NorthernGrit 15 Feb 2012
In reply to dan bulman:

Could be a few things but most likely WMM 'scaling' your photo to the size of the video frame and doing a crap job of it.

Resize your videos in a dedicated program to match the size of your video before importing it into WMM.

OP dan bulman 15 Feb 2012
thanks guys, i'll give it a go. i'll give it a go tomorrow. any other programmes like wmm which you'd recommend trying? just wanting to make personnal slideshows for family and mates. including photos and short vids.
dan.
 rallymania 16 Feb 2012
In reply to dan bulman:

which version of windows? if win7 make sure you have the latest version of moviemaker. (i think it's moviemaker live 2011???)

if it's time to upgrade to something more functional then sony vegas gets good reviews on the "gopro" forum i look at and then if you are feeling flush (or isohunt naughty) the adobe premiere elements / pro is potentially the next step up again.

if it's not something you want to spend hours on hten the tips in the above posts and carry on what you're using are a good place to go... loads of tutorials on slide show and timelapse on youtube and others

enjoy

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...