UKC

DMM Cirque Axes, Grivel Airtech (C2) Crampons

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Styx 16 Feb 2012
2x DMM Cirque Ice Axe (55cm) for sale individually or together. Both a year old.

Axe 1 has been used 5-6 times for winter walking and grade I snow gullies, a couple of cosmetic scratches as you'd expect but otherwise in fantastic condition. £35

Axe 2 has only been used once in conjunction with the other for about an hour on a grade I snow gully, in as new condition bar a few faint scratches. £40

Grivel Airtech Newmatic Crampon (C2) - Same usage as the first axe, points are sharp and in great condition. These crampons are perfect for low grade mountaineering/high end winter walking in the UK. £65

Payment preferably by bank transfer or cash on collection, I'm based in Warrington and can arrange to meet at MCC, Rock Over, Awesome Walls, etc if you wish. Otherwise please add £5 P&P.

Please email me if you'd like photos of the above via my UKC profile.
Snoerf 16 Feb 2012
In reply to Styx:
yhm
OP Styx 16 Feb 2012
Forgot to mention, both axes come with DMM leashes which have never been used at all.
In reply to Styx:

yhm.

Stuart
Shearwater 17 Feb 2012
Well, you have more mail, on the offchance the guys above have already taken the axes!
OP Styx 18 Feb 2012
One axe left, the second used even less than the hardly used one! £45 inc P&P.

Photo here: https://picasaweb.google.com/103559698930162284224/ItemsForSale#57098536995...

(it's the one on the left)
 BarmyAlex118 22 Feb 2012
In reply to Styx: Is it possible to be put down as a maybe for ice axe number 2?
Looking for winter gear for when i head off to uni and anything for good price is mighty handy. Have to check with rents when there back from skiing but would let you know asap
is that okay ?
Tomfurey 25 Feb 2012
In reply to Styx:
Ill offer £50 inc postage for the crampons if they are still for sale?

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...