UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: Greg Boswell, Don't Die of Ignorance

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 17 Feb 2012
Friday Night Video - Greg Boswell, Don't Die of Ignorance - Montage, 3 kbThis week's Friday Nighter is a quick edit of a film in the making, due for release later in the year, featuring Greg Boswell on Don't Die of Ignorance

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=66770
 lukeanoble 17 Feb 2012
In reply to UKC News: eeeeeerrrrrrr hate to say it but that was a pretty poor friday night vid

in fact you could say it was crap
 RichJ634 17 Feb 2012
In reply to UKC News: Have to agree with above. Some of shots it was hard to make Greg out and then it was all over!
 Fraser 17 Feb 2012
In reply to UKC News:

Hmmm...
 Furanco C 17 Feb 2012
In reply to Gob_Stopper:

It was bloody foggy ya sad bar stewards!
 Mike Nolan 17 Feb 2012
In reply to lukeanoble: Agreed. It was a trailer, not something worthy of being the Friday Night Vid.
 RichJ634 17 Feb 2012
In reply to Jurgen A: Im sure it was, but I can go up into the hills anytime this weekend and see fog
Blobb 18 Feb 2012
In reply to UKC News:

That was pretty dire.
 jameshiggins 18 Feb 2012
In reply to UKC News

OK so it's not the best trailer in the world, apart from the soundtrack which I think is awesome. But the feature length vid will hopefully be worth waiting for...

Jim
Blobb 18 Feb 2012
In reply to jameshiggins:

Typical climbing video soundtrack. I had to turn the sound off it was so annoying.
 JLS 18 Feb 2012
In reply to UKC News:

<twists hand slowly to a thumbs down position>
 Justin T 18 Feb 2012
In reply to UKC News:

Cringeworthy, from the first moment one seemingly totally unrelated track slams straight over the other. There's one bit of filming that's well executed, the cheesy high-5 dolly shot right at the end. One of the bits that made me shudder the most was the "Fall 2012" bit at the end... I think aiming for the American market might be a bit of a shot.

That said, respect for anyone getting out and filming anything in those conditions. It's just if you hype yourself up like that you really need to be able to deliver.
 lukeanoble 18 Feb 2012
In reply to UKC News:

my original comment had nothing to do with the technical nature of the
cinamatographry of pic quality. no doubt it was foggy and impossible to get beautiful pin sharp images and i'm sure the full film will be great

Its just that as i'm a total sad boring fool, i spend all thurs and fri looking forward to the friday night vid.and what did we get this week. 1min 49sec of....well basicaly nothing but dance music.

very disapointing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...