UKC

Arc'teryx Kit and Exped gear

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Rhys Jones 06 Mar 2012
Arc'teryx Bora 80 rucksack. This is an enormous sack, perfect for Denali. Used on one trip only. Good condition. RRP£260. £120+ postage

The North Face Inferno Endurance sleeping bag. The warmest bag in the world by my reckoning. Nearly 1.5kg of the finest goose down. Size Long (room for stove, water bottles, inner boots etc). A solid -40c bag. Used on 3 trips then professionally cleaned and down-washed/ proofed. RRP£500. £325.

Arc'Teryx GoreTex Trousers. I believe they are Theta pants (not bibs). 34" Waist (Medium). Blue. Small crampon repair at bottom. £90 (RRP approx £250)

Marmot mens synthetic insulated trousers. These are very warm overtrousers with full length side zips. Ideal for Denali/ Aconcagua etc. Size medium. Used on 2 trips. No rips or tears. £55

Iridium Direct Internet Kit
Connects an Iridium Sat Phone to a laptop so you can go online via the connection.
Comes with software CD, stand and the all important cable. £80 posted

Men's Gamma MX Hoody softshell. Size Medium. Unusual white/ grey colour, I believe it was a limited edition colour. RRP £260. Good condition but used. £90

Arc'Teryx Gamma AR Pant. Softshell trousers. Excellent for Alpine climbing. Size Small, slim cut legs, grey. Excellent condition. £80 (RRP £135)

Huge and super-warm Himalayan style down mitts. Size large. £35

Scarpa Vapour Velcro climbing shoes, size 43.5. Used once, as new condition. Excellent shoes. RP £90. £65.

Grivel Air-tech with GSB binding. Used but still sharp and loads of life left in them. Slight surface rust but easy to get off after an hour crunching in hard snow I'm sure. Excellent crampons.
It is possible to convert these to Crampomatic by adding a front bail and removing the GSB bit. £60

Snugpak inflatable sleeping mat. Not sure how I ended up with this so will donate the £20 to Mountain Rescue. Very compact and light. £20.

All prices are +p&p at cost.

Pics of all items can be found on this Flickr set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/75812410@N05/sets/72157629161437140/
 mike_uk82 06 Mar 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones: Hi. Im interested in the goretex trousers. What is the leg size of them please?
OP Rhys Jones 06 Mar 2012
In reply to mike_uk82: I just checked the tag, it says they are actually a size Large (36"). They definitely fit more like a Medium. I am 32" waist and 32"-34" ish leg. Hope that helps.
Dr Avinash Aujayeb 07 Mar 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones:
Hey there
Interested in goretex trousers, crampons, sleeping mat, mitts.
Comes up to 205...I have just moved to oz, but a mate is coming to visit me soon, let me see if he can bring them for me.
Can I ask for your email address?
Cheers
Avi
OP Rhys Jones 07 Mar 2012
In reply to aujayeb: Hi Avi. Click the "?" next to my name and you can send me a direct message.
OP Rhys Jones 07 Mar 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones: Bora 80 provisionally sold
 B_Mark_W 07 Mar 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones:
Ive emailed you regarding goretex trousers
cheers Mark
 Irn Bruce 08 Mar 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones:

RE Gamma MX Hoody: yhm
OP Rhys Jones 09 Mar 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones: Arc'Teryx GoreTex trousers now sold.
OP Rhys Jones 09 Mar 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones: Snugpak mat now sold
Jamie Harris 14 Mar 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones:

You're not by any chance Rhys Jones who did 7 summits are you?
OP Rhys Jones 17 Mar 2012
In reply to Jamie Harris: Yes I am..
OP Rhys Jones 19 Mar 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones: Gamma MX Hoody also sold.
OP Rhys Jones 20 Mar 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones: Insulated trousers sold.
OP Rhys Jones 26 Mar 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones: Still several items available.
OP Rhys Jones 31 Mar 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones: still kit available. All VGC.
OP Rhys Jones 05 Apr 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones: Sleeping bag also now sold.
 Totally-Normal 17 Apr 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones: Is the backpack sold? it says provisionally- didnt know if it was still available.
OP Rhys Jones 19 Apr 2012
In reply to taylorct: Rucksack still available.
OP Rhys Jones 02 May 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones: North Face sleeping bag back up for sale. many items still available.
ryanbaker 04 May 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones:

interested in the rucksack
OP Rhys Jones 06 May 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones: Rucksack also now sold. Crampons, climbing shoes, sleeping bag, Satphone kit and mitts still for sale.
skidder 06 May 2012
In reply to Rhys Jones:

Hi - would be interested in the mitts - would you consider £30?
OP Rhys Jones 08 May 2012
In reply to skidder: Yep, sold to you for £30. DM me your details. Thanks very much.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...