UKC

Watermarking photos

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 BedRock 08 Mar 2012
I do a lot of work on a voluntary basis for a charity which involves blog writing and uploading photos on to online albums etc. I was wondering what free (or cheap) programmes are available that allows you to place a watermark on photos that are uploaded. Picasa does but only in the corner, idealy I want the charity logo in the middle or placed 'carefully' so that no one can rip our photos off!

Be useful for my own personal photos too!!!

Thanks in advance!
 ChrisJD 08 Mar 2012
In reply to BedRock:

You can now get Lightroom for £106 (or cheaper if student/teacher) and from you gallery it looks like you enjoy taking photos - so would be worth getting LR. And, yes LR has a watermarking editor.

And you can use LR to directly upload to on-line albums (and other things via Publish Services) so could make things easier for you.
OP BedRock 08 Mar 2012
In reply to ChrisJD: Thanks! Had a look and it does look good, time to spend some pennies I think!
 ChrisJD 08 Mar 2012
In reply to BedRock:

You can download a trial for free.
 Rodders 08 Mar 2012
In reply to BedRock:
Hi,
I've used "Fast Stone Image Viewer for Windows" to put a copyright stamp and additional text onto photo's.
This is (well was) free from www.FastStone.org

By using the Tools / Batch Convert / advanced options / text you can any text you want anywhere.
Works OK for me

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...