UKC

Plas y Brenin - Easy by Public Transport ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Nathan Adam 16 Apr 2012
Appears that I have been accepted onto the Jonathan Conville Memorial Trust Alpine preparation course at PyB at the end of May and shall be travelling down by train from bonny Lanarkshire. How easy is it too get there by PT or would I be better asking my brother In Birmingham to give me a lift over and just getting a train to Brum ? Cheers !
Bimbler 16 Apr 2012
In reply to Nath93:

Congratulations, well done.

Really easy... Let you do your own homework though!

Have a great time
James Jackson 16 Apr 2012
 rusty8850 16 Apr 2012
In reply to Nath93: train to Bangor should be easy enough then there are a few bus routes that go to capel Curig. They are the snowdon Sherpa service. Look on Gwynedd council website (transport bit) to get the time tables. The one that goes through llanberis to betws y coed goes past the door. Pyb should also be able to advise. Good luck.
OP Nathan Adam 16 Apr 2012
In reply to Nath93: Ideal, Cheers lads !
 kathryn 16 Apr 2012
In reply to Nath93: Plas y Brenin offer a pick up service from Llandudno junction at a designated time in the evening - get in touch with them to find out more.
James Jackson 17 Apr 2012
In reply to kathryn:

... or look at the page I posted from their website, which tells you all about it.
 Neil Williams 17 Apr 2012
In reply to kathryn:

Used their pickup, it is by far the easier way. There are a few buses, but only during the day, no good for getting there Friday evening/Saturday morning.

They don't charge for it, either.

There are plenty of trains to Llandudno Junction from various places including London.

Neil
 Neil Williams 17 Apr 2012
In reply to Neil Williams:

"including London"

Might have helped if I read your location. But you can change onto trains to Llandudno Junction at Manchester, Warrington or Crewe as appropriate to your journey.

Neil

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...