UKC

Centre Use Sleeping Bags

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Col552 19 Apr 2012
Hi All
I have been asked to look at sleeping bags for an outdoor centre that are sutiable for children Young adults for bush craft. We are currently looking at a Sleeping Bag Liner combo. Have any of you come across such a thing and or where can I get these from please. I know all of will have used a sleeping bag and liner combo, however I am after one that will have lots of diffrent users not one that will stay with the same person. so robust as poss.

Looking forward to the reply already.

Totally-Normal 27 Apr 2012
In reply to Col552: Robust- have you thought about going mod surplus my . A quick search reveals that they seem to vary in price but seem about the same as a standard good brand but lower season bags but with kids- im guessing not many will have done that much so its probably better to go on the warm side. They have like a plastic type coating on the bottom that means the bag is super durable.

On the other hand they are fairly large and heavy compared to civi bags.
 butteredfrog 27 Apr 2012
In reply to Col552:

Try ringing Snugpac
 marsbar 27 Apr 2012
In reply to Col552: I would suggest polycotton or cotton yha style liners that will take repeated washing without falling apart. Not sure which sleeping bags are best, something synthetic probably.
 Nick_Scots 27 Apr 2012
I would say machine washable would be best with fleece liners.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...