UKC

Rock climbing film 1938

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
I found this on YouTube: youtube.com/watch?v=XvJK5IuS5Z4&

What fascinated me was what happened at the end. I won't say what happens it will spoil the surprise but I was not aware that anything like that occurred so early.

Al
 Mark Bull 20 Apr 2012
In reply to Gaston Rubberpants:

> What fascinated me was what happened at the end.

Doesn't look real to me!
In reply to Mark Bull: Possibly not. I never realised Bear Grylls was that old

Al
 Puppythedog 20 Apr 2012
In reply to Gaston Rubberpants: Nice vid Al
In reply to Gaston Rubberpants:

Great find Al, I knew I was doing something wrong all these years - can now ebay the rack harness, helmet, rock shoes etc and climb "au naturelle". This will have the added advantage of giving me more beer money.

Al, rather than trawl through youtube I think you need to get out more. If you need something to do I am sure I can find something productive for you!!!

Hope to see you soon.

Trevor
In reply to Trevor Langhorne: You might want to take a look at the first leader fall thread then. I posted a picture of me looking not too dissimilar mid-flight on my first fall at Froggat.

You are right, I need to get out more. Unfortunately I am having difficulty finding partners at the moment and the only time I seem to get climbing outdoors is on a CC meet. All the keen older climbers seem to live in the north. This retirement malarkey is not all it's cracked up to be.

Al

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...