UKC

STS on the Ben 2011 Film

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 simon_D 21 Apr 2012
Hi folks, let's reminisce of a time not so distant gone...here is a link to the Scottish Tooling Series Film from last year at December time that we are very proud of and to wet your appetite for a baltic, possibly arctic month of May! Enjoy and feedback welcome (in the usual UKC style)..

vimeo.com/34833407
 Milesy 21 Apr 2012
I enjoyed watching that. Some smooth moves there. Makes it look to easy. Not enough swearing or fear lol
OP simon_D 21 Apr 2012
In reply to Milesy: ...there is defineatly a Fiona Murray helmet cam expletive in there, watch it again with the volume up loud! lol
 petemacpherson 23 Apr 2012
In reply to simon_D: That was excellent, really enjoyed it! Anyone wanting to know what Scottish winter climbings about across the grades should watch this.

Also nice to see The Minge getting a repeat. A good route to keep in reserve for when the weather/conditions further up the hill are too mental.

Cheers Pete
 Scott Kirkhope 23 Apr 2012
In reply to simon_D: Nice video Simon, cheers for that.
OP simon_D 24 Apr 2012
In reply to Scott Kirkhope: thanks for the comments folks...almost makes 2 weeks in a dark room editing worth it!! Thanks also to James Dunn and Dominic Scott for all the quality shots and help...roll on the trad season!
 Euge 25 Apr 2012
In reply to simon_D: Brilliant... nice to see some climbs that I can do rather than the high grade routes.

Can't wait for winter

Cheers
E
 J Brown 25 Apr 2012
In reply to simon_D:

Brilliant - made my lunch break!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...