/ STS on the Ben 2011 Film

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
simon_D - on 21 Apr 2012
Hi folks, let's reminisce of a time not so distant gone...here is a link to the Scottish Tooling Series Film from last year at December time that we are very proud of and to wet your appetite for a baltic, possibly arctic month of May! Enjoy and feedback welcome (in the usual UKC style)..:)

http://www.vimeo.com/34833407
Milesy - on 21 Apr 2012
I enjoyed watching that. Some smooth moves there. Makes it look to easy. Not enough swearing or fear lol
simon_D - on 21 Apr 2012
In reply to Milesy: ...there is defineatly a Fiona Murray helmet cam expletive in there, watch it again with the volume up loud! lol
petemacpherson - on 23 Apr 2012
In reply to simon_D: That was excellent, really enjoyed it! Anyone wanting to know what Scottish winter climbings about across the grades should watch this.

Also nice to see The Minge getting a repeat. A good route to keep in reserve for when the weather/conditions further up the hill are too mental.

Cheers Pete
Scott Kirkhope - on 23 Apr 2012
In reply to simon_D: Nice video Simon, cheers for that.
simon_D - on 24 Apr 2012
In reply to Scott Kirkhope: thanks for the comments folks...almost makes 2 weeks in a dark room editing worth it!! Thanks also to James Dunn and Dominic Scott for all the quality shots and help...roll on the trad season!
Euge - on 25 Apr 2012
In reply to simon_D: Brilliant... nice to see some climbs that I can do rather than the high grade routes.

Can't wait for winter

Cheers
E
J Brown - on 25 Apr 2012
In reply to simon_D:

Brilliant - made my lunch break!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.