UKC

FS: Renault Trafic Campervan

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 irish paul 23 Apr 2012
premier post photo
2006 Renault Trafic 1.9 DCi
Diesel
71 000 miles
6 speed gearbox
Air conditioning and CD player
TAX until October 2012, MOT till May 2013

£6200 ONO

This is a self converted campervan, as you may be able to tell from the colour its an ex-AA van and has been a dream! We've have 7 months cruising around the Alps in it but unfortunately life has caught up with us and with a wedding and responsibility sneaking up, we're just not getting the use out of it we want!

Anyway, its had new tyres and windscreen in the last year. Standard 3 seats in the front. The ceiling and walls are all insulated and carpeted and the floor has some rather lovely lino down. There is a double bed which folds out, with foam cut and covered to shape. The covers are removable and can be washed easily. There are several storage ‘cubby holes’ down the side of the bed and a large space underneath for bikes, canoes, ropes, boxes full of junk etc. There is also a small table where the table top is on hinges and can be lifted up to use the stove underneath. We have fitted a leisure battery which powers three lights in the back of the van (in addition to those connected to the main battery), and also has four cigarette lighter sockets for other general use.

The rear reversing light casing is damaged but the light works [shown in the photos] and being an ex-AA van it has a few holes in the dashboard and the roof [these have been sealed] where the lights used to be.

Price includes all conversions, foam bedding, leisure battery (and everything it’s connected to) water storage tank and gas stove and cylinder.

For a few more photos...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/79398736@N04/6961058732/in/photostream

For more details post up, send me an email or call Paul on 07590288570. The vans in Cardiff by the way.

Arty 25 Apr 2012
In reply to irish paul: Hi there what MPG or per litre do you get out of it please,
Thanks, Richard
OP irish paul 25 Apr 2012
In reply to timmsy: Hi Richard, it works out about 38mpg [worked out over 6-7 months driving in the Alps and Northern Spain, so lots of hilly terrain and chunks of motorway!]
 Bruce Hooker 28 Apr 2012
In reply to irish paul:

Looks nice, the van too, but I'm looking for one with seats in.
OP irish paul 03 Jun 2012
In reply to irish paul: Bumped up, perfect van for a summer road trip, you know you want it...
 1poundSOCKS 03 Jun 2012
In reply to irish paul: Hi Paul, just want to say I want a camper but I'm looking for something a good bit cheaper, just was interested to know about insurance for something like that. Did you just get van insurance or did you tell them it was a camper? (if you don't me asking).

Mathew.
OP irish paul 05 Jun 2012
In reply to 1poundSOCKS: Matthew, I insured it as a van, to get it insured as a camper you need to get it re-registered and re-MOT'd. I'd probably look into doing this myself if I were keeping it any longer! Paul
 1poundSOCKS 06 Jun 2012
In reply to irish paul: okay, cheers Paul.
OP irish paul 14 Jun 2012
In reply to irish paul: Hey up, bit of a bump and dropping the price to £5900. Yo's
OP irish paul 26 Jun 2012
In reply to irish paul: Oh come on peeps! Down to £5600, someone give her a good home!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...