UKC

OI NEWS: Wild Country Support The Hope Project

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 24 Apr 2012
Wild Country Gear for the Hope Project, 6 kbThe Beacon of Hope Project in Cornwall has featured across UKC and UKH since January and readers have been instrumental in raising funds and awareness about the project. Richie Patterson from Wild Country has arranged for some gear to be contributed to help the project get back on its feet.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=4588
 shaggypops 24 Apr 2012
In reply to UKC Gear: Luverly piece of news to start me day off
 Kemics 24 Apr 2012
In reply to UKC Gear:

awesome job Wildcountry!
In reply to UKC Gear: That made me smile! Brilliant bit of selflessness Wild Country!
 Skyfall 24 Apr 2012
In reply to UKC Gear:

Well done to WC and the guys and gals on here who have made a difference.
 David Hooper 24 Apr 2012
In reply to UKC Gear: Lovely news to wake up to.
Some love in a haters world.
In reply to UKC Gear: fantastic stuff UKC wild country without this small step the hope project would be just planning the rebuild but now we can take groups out as well thanks mark, richie at wild country this really makes all the difference to the hope projects rebirth xx sam
 Eagle River 25 Apr 2012
In reply to UKC Gear:

Brilliant news, cracking donation from Wild Country.
In reply to The Hope Project:

Really good news, can't wait to get down to Cornwall this summer and do some work for Sam. Hope all is well, and the rebuild is on track.
 Furanco C 25 Apr 2012
In reply to Duncan Campbell:
> (In reply to UKC Gear) That made me smile! Brilliant bit of selflessness Wild Country!

It is indeed great news and great that it is beneficial for Wild Country to support such a great cause, but I think describing it as a 'selfless' act is a bit far. This is the climbing community at it's best though, that's for certain. Nice one Wild Country!
 thin bob 25 Apr 2012
In reply to UKC Gear: Wild Country, Mark & Ritchie: superstars!
Wild Country: "Dangling people safely off rock since 1977"
feeling the love, feeling the glow. Too happy!
 thin bob 25 Apr 2012
In reply to Jurgan C: WC support UKC with advertising and of course it does them good (I've bought some WC gear as 'a tribute/thanks')..even so, it's a brilliant contribution, it means that the kids get to do stuff. That's the best part!
 jas wood 26 Apr 2012
In reply to UKC Gear: Nice one

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...