UKC

FS: NIKON - Lenses, Film SLR, Accessories

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 David Ponting 30 Apr 2012
premier post photo
I'm "rationalising" some of my camera gear, and looking to sell the following (separately or together, I don't mind). Get in touch for more pictures or to arrange things!

Quick summary:
Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 DX for £130,
Nikkor 70-300 VR for £350,
Nikkor 24-85 f/3.5-4.5 for £200,
Nikon F100 film SLR with grip and film stock for £220,
Nikkor TC-20EII teleconverter for £200, and
Nikon SB-400 flash for £80.

Prices include postage by special delivery or similar to UK mainland, and I'm also open to reasonable offers.

More Detail:

Nikkor AF-S 35mm f/1.8G DX - Selling for £130; mint- condition in box (new price £150 according to camerapricebuster) - a great sharp normal-equivalent focal length fast prime (blurred backgrounds, low-light pictures etc) that's also one of the most compact lenses around! 52mm Hoya UV filter included.

Nikkor AF-S 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF VR - Selling for £350; as good as new in box - (New price £420 according to camerapricebuster) - aeons better, both in terms if image quality and focus speed, than the 55-200 or 55-300, and probably still the best everyday telephoto zoom, since it's a great lens but not heavy (unlike an f/2.8 lens). Takes 67mm filters.

Nikkor AF-S 24-85mm f/3.5-4.5G ED - Selling for £200 - (Grays of Westminster price £250); mint condition with hood and caps, though no box. Amazingly lightweight (half the weight and size of a 24-120/4 or 24-70/2.8 lens) lens for film and FX bodies, sharp and contrasty! Takes 67mm filters.

Nikon F100 - Selling for £220 with vertical grip - (Grays of Westminster equivalent price at least £250 for the body alone); exc++ condition, no box. The third best 35mm film SLR ever released by Nikon (beaten only by the brutishly fast and heavy F5 of the same generation and the F6 that replaced them both - the original list price was £1100 only ten years ago!). Lovely, lovely camera, but I haven't used it that much myself (I've shot a grand total of one 36exp. roll through it) and when I do, I tend to duplicate the shots digitally... With it, an MB-15 grip - Grays of Westminster price £30; mint (original price £150) and two rolls of Fuji Superia ISO 400 colour film (bought in November, so well in date).

Nikkor TC-20EII 2x teleconverter - Mint- condition in box, selling for £200 (Grays of Westminster price £250) - takes an f/2.8 or faster Nikon AF-S lens and doubles the focal length at the cost of two stops of aperture and a touch of sharpness - a cheap and lightweight way to get to super-telephoto lengths without selling an arm and a leg!

Nikon SB-400 flash - Selling for £80, as good as new in box - (New price £110 according to camerapricebuster) - great little lightweight external flash - allows a little more power, faster recharge times, and flash bouncing for better light. Takes 2xAAs, from which it gets about 300 shots (on TTL setting at least).
 Fraser 02 May 2012
In reply to David Ponting:

Would you take £115 for the 35mm f/1.8G DX?
OP David Ponting 02 May 2012
In reply to Fraser: Bit low - I'd do £120 posted? Have emailed with my work email.
 Fraser 03 May 2012

Thanks, I have replied there.

F
OP David Ponting 03 May 2012

35/1.8 DX going to Fraser; the rest is still available!
 Fraser 08 May 2012

Just received the lens, looks perfect - I can't wait to have a play with it tonight. Thanks again.

F
OP David Ponting 08 May 2012
In reply to Fraser:

Pleasure doing business with you!

Everyone else, the rest is still available.
 znewsham 09 May 2012
Interested in the 70-300, flash and possibly tele converter. Would you consider 580 for the lot?
Just to check would these all be compatible with a D7000? And would the teleconverter be compatible with the VR lens, I think not but am not sure?

Thanks
OP David Ponting 09 May 2012
In reply to znewsham: Replied by email.
OP David Ponting 13 May 2012
In reply to David Ponting: 70-300, flash and TC all still available to everyone else, Zach and I ended up not completing the sale.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...