UKC

hornli ridge in aug 2012

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Willythegreat 01 May 2012
any-one wanting to climb the hornli ridge on the matterhorn any time in aug?,looking for a partner for a week or so climbing around zermatt,weather permitting.flexible on dates
 martyncottey 24 May 2012
In reply to andrew(willy)wilson: Hi Andrew, i'm also looking for someone to climb with in the same area and would love to do the hornli ridge.

I'll be in the alps from 24th July to 20th August.

Martyn

07859 056 792
 JezzaCat 25 May 2012
In reply to martyncottey:
Guys,
I'm planning to be in the Zermatt area 13-19th August and Hornli ridge is on the agenda. I already have a partner lined up but they are new to the Alps so would happy to team up with anyone else who is around.
Jezza
SteveCarter 21 Jun 2012
In reply to andrew(willy)wilson: Hi, very interested in climbing hornli in August, flexible on date, was planning to solo but happy to team up with anyone with similar goal. Planning on being in the area 7-10 days, driving from UK. Safety & fun are main priorities. Steve 07825 345903
 cas smerdon 21 Jun 2012
In reply to andrew(willy)wilson: I'm in Saas Grund until 4 August with Avon Mountaineering club then looking for partners in Alps/Ecrins for a few weeks. Was planning to move on to France as Switzerland is expensive but could meet any of you for a few days before I move on or meet anyone in French Alps for climbing or Alpine routes.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...