Gear forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Big thanks to Lyon Equipment!

tipsy - on 15 May 2012
Don't normally post things like this but I just wanted to post up a massive thanks and reccomendation for Lyon Equipment.

I don't think I've ever dealt with a company with more effective and helpful customer services.

I volunteer with mountain rescue and recently when out on exercise my Myo XP headtorch decided to start going off intermittently, followed by the cable and batteries heating up to a stupid temperature - almost painful to touch.

I got in touch with Lyon and explained the issue and the need for a quick turnaround (can't really be without a headtorch on MRT) and spoke with Nils in customer service. Having marked my package up as urgent and sent it to him last wednesday - a replacement arrived in the post this morning.

Quick, easy, helpful and very very impressed with their service! Just thought it would be worth putting up a shout out and a big thumbs up. Great to see that good old fashioned customer service hasn't died for every retailer yet.
... not showing 19 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums