Running forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Turned Ankle - How long to heal ?

Nath93 - on 17 May 2012
Hi guys,

I kindoff aggitated my ankle yesterday while running and then managed to turn over on it (twice) while taking my local primary school football team training tonight. It swollen up on the outside of the ankle bone a fair bit but its been treated with ibuprofen, some analgesic cream and been sat up on ice for the past three or so hours. I'll keep it up for the rest of the night and treat it with more cream before bed and then rest it all day tommorow.

I am going to Wales next Friday and want to know realisticly what my chances are of it being healed up before then ? I should also add i'm going to the scottish cup final on Saturday and will most likely be doing a lot of bouncing around (hopefully!)

Kinda pissed off with myself as I was starting to get somewhere with some decent distances while running and was really enjoying my training sessions.
... not showing 12 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums