UKC

Bannana fingers (shop)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
andic 22 May 2012
Good service? I am thinking about ordering from them but I am moving house soon and don't want to risk some kind of omnishambles where I have moved out before it arrives. At the same time i am impatient and a bit of a kid and want my shiny new kit
 1poundSOCKS 22 May 2012
In reply to andic: I had really good service. I ordered a rope bag, which was out of stock in the colour I selected. They rang me, I chose a different colour, they sent it out that afternoon and it arrived the next day.

Mathew.
In reply to andic: Did you bother reading their website?

They dispatch on the day all orders received before 2pm and will send Royal Mail next day special delivery for minimum cost.

If you want your new shiny gear and some reassurance, why not just phone them up on 01600 888 230 and order it (before 2pm!), rather than asking rather pointless questions on UKC.
willriseley 22 May 2012
In reply to andic: awesoe delivery and great service. go buy some shinyness
andic 22 May 2012
In reply to Ex-Engineer
Because, and I hope you don't mind, I have never used them and know nothing of their reputation and I do not take as gospel the marketing spiel I see on a website. This may seem strange, I apologise for not being you.
 crabduck 22 May 2012
In reply to andic: Used them loads - great service, helpful guys.
andic 22 May 2012
In reply to andic:

Thanks all. I have just ordered a 50 m Joker at (IMO) a stonking price
 climber_medic 22 May 2012
In reply to andic: I bought a bouldering pad from them last week and their service was excellent. Hope that helps.
 ollieollie 22 May 2012
In reply to andic: all my gear from them, wouldn,t use anyone else unless an offers on
In reply to andic:

> Because, and I hope you don't mind, I have never used them and know nothing of their reputation and I do not take as gospel the marketing spiel I see on a website.

Good points. Well made.
In reply to andic: I've just got a 50m joker (hmm yellow!) too (and harness), excellent price and quick delivery
 NIGBEE 22 May 2012
In reply to andic:

1ST class service from them. Wish more internet shopping was as good
 alooker 22 May 2012
In reply to andic: they were v fast with my order, I'll order from them again.
 LRB 22 May 2012
In reply to andic:

Ordered some cams from them a couple of years ago, excellent speedy service and great price to boot.
 afshapes 22 May 2012
In reply to andic: all good, quick dispatch, communication through out , I was well happy
 tom_greenwich 22 May 2012
In reply to andic:

always good service, no problem when i returned stuff
 leon 22 May 2012
In reply to andic:
I keep going back to them. Good service & good prices.
 Country_Boy 22 May 2012
In reply to andic: I've had some ropes, cams and other bits from them. Haven't had reason to speak to them, but delivery of web orders has always been very prompt indeed. I would recommend them.
 dr_botnik 22 May 2012
In reply to andic: I recieved my order of shoes from them within 24 hours of ordering. shablam. they are AMAZING.
andic 23 May 2012
In reply to andic:

Well following the positive feedback I ordered my rope at around 12pm yesterday and it was here by 10am today and that was with the free postage option.

I am very impressed with the delivery, and the best price I could find on the web to boot. Cheers
geomac 23 May 2012
In reply to andic: They're brilliant actually and I've ordered some non standard kit from them in the last couple of years. Even if they don;t stock they're willing to try and source what you need.
Highly recommended. Use them.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...