UKC

VW Transporter T4 - ultimate adventure machine!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Kanobi 28 May 2012
premier post photo
Selling my pride and joy... this van is fully loaded and ready to go. I had her professionally converted last year to spend 5 months skiing / climbing in La Grave in winter which I successfully achieved, despite temperatures being -30degC for 2 weeks in a row! This van is the ultimate winter climbing machine and ready to go on any adventure. She's subtely converted as well so you can park her up anywhere and not draw attention to yourself.

VW T4 1.9 TDi 800 Special 100,000 miles Professionally converted campervan (DVLA registered a such) in very good condition. Fully insulated with SP40, with Propex heater and practically laid out.
India Blue Partial service history. Recently serviced. MOT until November 2012 Fully insulated with SP40. Pull out bed with upholstered mattresses, folds up into seats with 2X seatbelts 110aH Leisure Battery and Zig unit. 240v hook up (2X plug sockets) 2X 12v sockets. Internal lights powered off leisure battery SMEV integrated double burner and sink with running water. Pull out table High quality internal units with lots of storage cupboards. Additional storage under bed Propex HS2000 heater Original VW Captains seats X2 in front 2X Inalfa sunroof (front and rear), 2X privacy side windows Thule bike rack and roof bars, alloy wheels (tyres have only done 4,000miles), interior fitted curtains, fitted window insulation padding and range of additional extras

£11,000
Van is in Birmingham.
Link to Autotrader ad here for more pics: http://motorhomes.autotrader.co.uk/stock-item-id/at8a6c7ff737315385013736c4...
Please call me on 07867 537764 if you are interested.
Thanks
Rich

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...