UKC

NEWS: FRI NIGHT VID: Spancken and Emmett - Welsh Trad

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC News 01 Jun 2012
Jude Spancken on Lord of the Flies, 4 kbGet your North Wales trad head in gear with two clips this week.

Tim Emmett goes ground up on Extinction (E8) at Gogarth, whilst Jude Spancken onsights the classic Lord of the Flies (E6), Dinas Cromlech.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/news/item.php?id=67164

Kemics 01 Jun 2012
In reply to UKC News:

15 one armed pull ups, you savage!
 Sean Kelly 01 Jun 2012
In reply to UKC News: The 'Lord' video is excellent even if the route is pre-chalked! But why did Ron give it that name?
 Kyuzo 01 Jun 2012
In reply to UKC News: Fantastic clips! The interview parts with Tim are great.
In reply to UKC News: Has Tim been back to "Extinction"?
 Toccata 01 Jun 2012
In reply to UKC News:

Was Stuart the first to onsight E8? Remember his diary being serialised in OTE in the 90s. Malcolm Smith reckoned SC was as strong as he was. Legend.
 stoo2k 01 Jun 2012
In reply to UKC News:

How does Tim manage to make a sea cliff climb on Holyhead look positively Mediterranean? I lived there for 18 years of my life and never saw such lovely weather
 royal 02 Jun 2012
In reply to UKC News:
Great videos, really shows what trad is about. I like the fact that especially the Tim E one shows all the messing with the gear, the whole experience.
Animal 02 Jun 2012
In reply to royal:

Yes, that's much more gripping than a super-strong climber redpointing ridiculous moves in total safety. That's practically the same as watching a gymnastics routine.
 jas wood 03 Jun 2012
In reply to UKC News: Jude looks super smooth ! Hats of to tim for showing what i perceive to be the real mc coy, in a sport full of actors.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...