UKC

FS: lots of kit, harshell, sleeping bag etc.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 HantsTom 01 Jun 2012
Selling some of my kit as not getting used and need to fund a ski season.

Please e-mail me any interest, or you can reply to this post. I'll add pics in due course if you need them sooner then just ask in an e-mail.

Ideally I'd like this stuff collected but I'm happy to post after receiving payment.

Based in Fareham, Hampshire.

All of it is in very good condition and some bits have hardly been used if at all.

Payment preferably by cash on collection or bank transfer. Prices do not include postage.

-Marmot never summer sleeping bag (Regular, LH zip) - £120

comfort -17, extreme -37.3 Always stored in mesh sack, used for about 10-14 nights in total. It could do with being cleaned again so I'll get that done before if you don't mind doing it yourself you can have it a bit cheaper.

-Mountain Equipment Kongur MRT Jacket (large) - £150

Bombproof hard shell with GTX pro shell..

-Mountain Equipment lightline Down jacket (Medium, blue) - £75

Worn this a fair lot, comes with the detachable hood but the stuff sack has evaded me. Still in good condition. Just washed and not worn since.

-Pod sac Alpine 50 in orange (M/L) - £80

Probably seen about 4 days use in the alps, looks new.

-Montane Terra alpine pants, (XXL) - £40

Never worn, brand new without tags.

-Haglofs Col pant (Black, XL) - £35

Worn quite a bit, still in very good condition.

-Grivel G14 Cramp'omatic - £100

Again about 4-5 days use on snow, never used on mixed terrain. Look new, with anti balling plates.

-Grivel air tech evolution ice axe (Adze, 58cm) - £75

Used once or twice but looks new, comes with leash.

-Rab Bergen Waterproof eVent trousers (mens large) -£60

Never worn.

-Metolius stimulator fingerboard (green) - £40

Hardly used (unfortunately), bit dusty but no wear on the holds.

-Alpkit Phud bouldering mat, (yellow mat, red decals) - £35

The one item that has seen a fair bit of use, pretty dirty but still serviceable.

-Osprey Kestrel 68 in blue/grey M/L but adjustable. £75

not seen a great deal of use but managed to get pretty mucky, no tears or anything. Comes with osprey lifetime guarantee.

Rip Curl 4x3 Dawn Patrol Chest Zip Wet suit. -£80

Used for about a week, washed after each use. Chest zip, stash pocket, looks new.

On another note -

Samsung full HD 1080p 32" TV £135

Black, 18 months old. I'll get the exact model later or if anyone requests it.

High end gaming PC, can't take it with me and don't really plan on returning to this 'lovely' country so hopefully someone can get use out of it.

18 months old, cost near on £1000. Brief spec - Pentium i5 760 quad core processor, 4gb ram, geforce gtx 460 gfx card, 720gb HDD. I worked as a PC technician so it's been looked after and I will format it to as new upon purchase. Looking for £450. Full spec available just e-mail me.
 MtnGeekUK 02 Jun 2012
In reply to HantsTom:

PM sent
 Martyn Trev 02 Jun 2012
In reply to HantsTom: YHM Re TV
jon2aber 02 Jun 2012
In reply to HantsTom: hi im interested in the tv and the pc. firstly could i have the full spec, and as regards to the tv what is the hight from the bottom to the top of the tv?

also will you post these items?

OP HantsTom 02 Jun 2012
In reply to jon2aber: Ideally i don't want to post either as they're fragile and would rather people collected, and saw them in full working order first.

The full spec of the PC is as follows:

-Gigabyte GA-P55A-UD3 Intel P55 (Socket 1156) DDR3 Motherboard
-Intel Core i5 760 2.80GHz (Lynnfield) (Socket LGA1156)
-Gigabyte GeForce GTX 460 OC 1024MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
-Corsair XMS3 4GB (2x2GB) DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
-Western Digital Caviar Black 640GB SATA 6Gb/s 64MB Cache - OEM
-OCZ StealthXStream 2 600W Power Supply
-Windows 7 genuine home premium

The TV is pretty much sold as far as i'm aware but i'll update you on that, the PC i'd consider sending but i'd probably remove the gfx card beforehand. They have a tendancy to vibrate/bounce about in transit which can break the card and the motherboard. Anyone worth their salt could re insert it and it would continue to work as normal. Not sure how much postage for the PC would be.
OP HantsTom 02 Jun 2012
In reply to HantsTom: TV sold, Ice axe sold, Osprey sack sold.
 climbupflydown 03 Jun 2012
In reply to HantsTom: could you send me pictures of the Alpkit Phud please

ollie.howarth@virgin.net
RedMissed 05 Jun 2012
In reply to HantsTom: Emailed you re Bergen Pants.
In reply to HantsTom: can you send me pics of the down jacket please? If in good nick I'll take it!!
OP HantsTom 06 Jun 2012
In reply to HantsTom: Wetsuit sold, rab pants sold, podsac sold.

Sorry if i take a while getting back to you or whatever, my feet haven't touched the ground over the past couple of days. Any picture requests from today or tomorrow i'll have to sort tomorrow evening after work.

Cheers guys.
In reply to HantsTom: Tom,
The POD sac just arrived in the post today. Exactly as described. Many thanks and best wishes for the rest of the year.
OP HantsTom 08 Jun 2012
In reply to HantsTom: Update on what is available:

Selling some of my kit as not getting used and need to fund a ski season.

Please e-mail me any interest, or you can reply to this post. I'll add pics in due course if you need them sooner then just ask in an e-mail.

Ideally I'd like this stuff collected but I'm happy to post after receiving payment.

Based in Fareham, Hampshire.

All of it is in very good condition and some bits have hardly been used if at all.

Payment preferably by cash on collection or bank transfer. Prices do not include postage.

-Marmot never summer sleeping bag (Regular, LH zip) - £120

comfort -17, extreme -37.3 Always stored in mesh sack, used for about 10-14 nights in total. It could do with being cleaned again so I'll get that done before if you don't mind doing it yourself you can have it for £100 posted to uk mainland.

-Mountain Equipment Kongur MRT Jacket (large) - £130

Bombproof hard shell with GTX pro shell..

-Mountain Equipment lightline Down jacket (Medium, blue) - £75

Worn this a fair lot, comes with the detachable hood but the stuff sack has evaded me. Still in good condition. Just washed and not worn since.

-Haglofs Col pant (Black, XL) - £35

Worn quite a bit, still in very good condition.

-Grivel G14 Cramp'omatic - £100

Again about 4-5 days use on snow, never used on mixed terrain. Look new, with anti balling plates.

-Metolius stimulator fingerboard (green) - £40

Hardly used (unfortunately), bit dusty but no wear on the holds.

-Alpkit Phud bouldering mat, (yellow mat, red decals) - £35

The one item that has seen a fair bit of use, pretty dirty but still serviceable.

On another note -

High end gaming PC, can't take it with me and don't really plan on returning to this 'lovely' country so hopefully someone can get use out of it.

18 months old, cost near on £1000. Brief spec - Pentium i5 760 quad core processor, 4gb ram, geforce gtx 460 gfx card, 720gb HDD. I worked as a PC technician so it's been looked after and I will format it to as new upon purchase. Looking for £400. Full spec available just e-mail me.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...