UKC

PRODUCT NEWS: WHAT'S AVAILABLE: DAY PACKS

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Gear 06 Jun 2012
Day Packs Montage, 5 kbA range of general purpose rucksacks suitable for day trips, from 10 to 40 litres in volume, and priced from £45-£150.

Read more at http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=4591
Frogger 06 Jun 2012
In reply to UKC Gear:

Another suggestion to add to the list:

Decathlon Ultralight 25 litres - 850g - £39.99

fhuaran 06 Jun 2012
In reply to UKC Gear: I would have thought Osprey would be the bestselling brand in this category - surprised not to see one on the list.
 GrahamD 06 Jun 2012
In reply to UKC Gear:

Hell, if these are day sacs I must be forgetting to carry quite a lot of stuff !

In the smaller pack range its not really obvious what these more expensive brands give you over little Karrimor bags at half the money.
In reply to fhuaran:
> (In reply to UKC Gear) I would have thought Osprey would be the bestselling brand in this category - surprised not to see one on the list.

Hi

What's Available are advertorial presented by advertisers on UKC and UKH. From the base of the article:

"Gear News and Outdoor Industry News at UKC and UKH presents climbing, walking and mountaineering equipment and stories that will be of interest to UKClimbing.com's readers. They are not gear reviews and are provided by companies that advertise with UKClimbing Limited. Please feel free to comment about the stories and products on the associated thread."

So we only include products from advertisers in them.

Alan

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...