UKC

Photos and logbooks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Wee Davie 06 Jun 2012
Just wondering if there's an issue with photos automatically linking to routes in the database at the moment?

Uploaded a couple of pics from the weekend and (as usual) selected the crag and route from the dropdown menus. However they aren't being displayed with the route via the Logbooks pages. If I go into Photos and search there are about 8 pics of the same route but none seem to be linking into logbooks.

Anyone else finding this?

In reply to Wee Davie: It's almost always because of spelling mistakes. Which photos/routes are giving problems? Please post the links here, or use the 'Contact Us' form.

Cheers
 Fraser 06 Jun 2012
In reply to Wee Davie:

I had the same problem maybe about a year ago. It somehow fixed itself and the photos eventually (well, within a day or two) linked to the database. I posted a thread on it at the time IIRC but probably DTP so long gone by now I imagine.
OP Wee Davie 06 Jun 2012
In reply to Fraser:

I've worked out what the problem is here. It's the route Secretaries' Direct at Polldubh and it isn't linking to the database because, as Nick says, I didn't put an apostrophe at the end of Secretaries'. Easy error to make...
There are quite a few photos on the photos database that also don't link in to this route because of it.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...