UKC

For Sale: Mercedes Vito self converted camper van

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 DaveR 08 Jul 2012
premier post photo
An excellent van that has been converted for use as a camper. It has been insulated, and has carpet tiles on the walls and laminate flooring. Fitted with a sofa that folds out to a double bed (sofa does not have seatbelts). Bike rack in the back capable of holding two mountain bikes. Small cash box bolted to the floor in the rear of the van. Also has a roof rack.

It has plenty of storage, you can get get 2 100l duffle bags under the sofa. Loads of room in the back. e.g I've got 2 bikes, 2 body boards and climbing kit easily in the back for a week away. And 2 people lived in the van comfortably for 4 months in the Alps!

It has just over 10 months MOT and 4 months tax.

The engine runs really well. About 18 months ago the glow plugs were replaced and the injectors cleaned and repaired. Other than that not had any problems before or since.

It has a couple of small character traits due to its age, but nothing that causes any issues! If you're interested and like to know more details get in touch!

I'm selling it as I only bought it for a climbing trip around Europe and now I don't need it any more.

£3,500.

I'm based in Cardiff.

* 003 (03 Reg)
* Panel Van
* Diesel
* Black
* 3 Seats
* Good Overall Condition

* 105,000 Miles
* Crew cab
* 2151 cc
* Manual
* 5 Doors (includes 2 sliding side doors in the back and rear doors)
* Good Body Condition

Contact me on 07957602393 or ripleydavid@hotmail.com

OP DaveR 19 Aug 2012
In reply to DaveR:

Now on ebay, item number: 180955688988

Starting price of £2,400

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...