UKC

MIA trainee seeking practice partners July / August

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Maggie B 08 Jul 2012
Hi

I am working towards my mountain instructor award and am looking for volunteers to teach lead climbing and/or progression onto outside / multi pitch climbing. I may be in the Lakes the 14th / 15th July weekend and also in Snowdonia for parts of August. Anyone interested in coming along, please contact me?

It should be noted that as an MIA trainee I do not, as yet, hold the Mountain Instructor Award which is the recognised qualification for the instruction of scrambling and multi-pitch rock climbing in the UK. I've undergone the training course, but training for an award does not constitute a qualification. However I am confident that I can provide a safe and useful instructional day, and have had positive feedback from previous volunteers.

I do not hold insurance that allows me to receive payment or benefits in kind for instruction, but as a volunteer with membership of a BMC I am insured for third part liability.
 shelagh23 13 Jul 2012
In reply to Maggie B: Hi Maggie i'll be around for climbing in the lakes from the 15th onwards if your around. I'll be based in the Great Langdale area. My mobile no is 07871649053

shelagh
OP Maggie B 16 Jul 2012
In reply to shelagh23:
Hi shelagh. Sorry must have missed the message. I'm now looking more at August days - and probably Snowdonia
OP Maggie B 13 Aug 2012
In reply to Maggie B: Anyone for this weekend? Saturday 18th, and possibly Sunday 19th August?
 Carol B 14 Aug 2012
In reply to Maggie B:

E mail sent to you.
OP Maggie B 15 Aug 2012
In reply to Maggie B: I'll be in Snowdonia on Saturday 18th August (probably not Sunday after all unfortunately) - if anyone is interested learning some aspects of outdoor / multipitch climbing?
icarlton 15 Aug 2012
In reply to Maggie B: hi am going to be in wales from this weekend my number is 07769314269

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...