Bouldering forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Bouldering shoes

DAVE_BRAIN - on 09 Jul 2012
I've been climbing for about 4 - 5 months, pretty much 2-4 times a week, slightly addicted.

I mostly climb indoors on either concrete or plastic and have ran a pair of boreal Velcro jokers pretty much into an early grave, they have a month or so left in them at this rate of climbing.

So I'm interested in getting a more aggressive shoe, I think I'm climbing around v6-v8, it's hard to tell what rating the climbs have but I know I want a tighter toe for the real small holds. So I just don't know which shoe to try, I like the sounds of evolvs pontas, I hear the shamans are chunky and I'm interested in boreals kintaros because I like the jokers so much, I've got about 100 so most shoes are in the running. I appreciate each foot is different and each climber has there own views but I'm the most experienced climber that I climb with and was wanting some seasoned views on the matter.
... not showing 17 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums