UKC

Cheers Alpkit

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 climber david 14 Jul 2012
Just a quick shout out to say thanks to alpkit. Ordered a product from them yesterday morning and it was waiting for me when I got home today. Cheers for the brilliant service and cheered me up cos I've been feeling crap since thursday. even got a wee handwritten note thanking me for the order. Cheers Rebecca

David
 Michael-H 14 Jul 2012
In reply to climber david:
they seem good peeps at alpkit, called in there (as i live nearby) for a bouldering mat, and they come across as a genuine and friendly place to deal with, which is a nice change these days.
 Madden 14 Jul 2012
In reply to Michael-H: Not to mention that their gear is usually pretty cheap, and still does what it says on the tin.
In reply to Madden:
> (In reply to Michael-H) Not to mention that their gear is usually pretty cheap, and still does what it says on the tin.

you mean 'good value'. i'll let you off!
 anaesthetic 18 Jul 2012

I'll second that. After they answered some questions very promptly I bought the new boulder mat on Monday, arrived on time next day delivery. Alpkit customer service is second to none, which is why I'll keep going back to them - that and very good value kit, I've had headtorches, down jacket, sleeping mats, t-shirts, every time great communication and delivered promptly even during a very snowy pre-christmas week.
dirtyfly 18 Jul 2012
They rock, love my sleeping bag, my dawn jacket and all my alpkit stuff

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...